Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > New uploading system    

New uploading system

olgavillanua
Spain

Many thanks for making our work easier!. I haven �t tried the new system yet but I guess it will be better and more efficient for all of us. Clap

21 May 2014     

a.mosharaf
United Kingdom

Thank you for the new features - one step ahead as usual.

21 May 2014     

f1angelina
United Kingdom

I am new to this. It won �t let me share my file. I �ve tried both as a xdoc and a .docx and did the off version too.

Any advice? I �d like to use a worksheet from here but it won �t let me share! :(

21 May 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

@ Angelina

I believe you should read again this: Rules and instructions

I hope this helps

21 May 2014     

MoodyMoody
United States

@ascincoquinas, the rules and instructions haven �t been updated to reflect the changes, not even for smartboard lessons. I �m sure that �s coming soon, too, but they still show .doc and .ppt with the old limits. I just checked.

21 May 2014     

lewisronaldc
United States

Thanks a lot Victor for the change in the file size. I like it! Ihis will allow those who wish to, and I will be one of them, to combine separate WS such as part 1 , 2 & 3 into one WS when ever possible saving my fellow teachers points I don �t really need. You have all given me much help and so many ideas that sharing is what I am on this site for.

21 May 2014     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

@ MoodyMoody Ops.... sorry about that ... how silly of me.
@ Angelina please wait for MoodyMoody �s suggestion.

21 May 2014     

Peter Hardy
Australia

Thank you very much, Victor. And for those who are concerned that their older version of Office can �t read the DocX files, be assured there is help for you. Do a (google) search for the Office Compatibility Pack or an Office Docx Reader, and you �ll be as happy as most of us. Uploading a document twice is in my view just a small effort to keep the previews from clogging the system. I already use Doc(x) and PDF as displaying PDF is much better on a smart board (oh, lucky me, bragging again). So I �m as happy as Larry to have less trouble uploading bigger files. I still compress, though, as the Internet is a male, technological invention, meaning it �s not perfect :-) Cheers, Peter

22 May 2014     

Sonn
Russian Federation

Dear Victor, thank you very much for your answer. I think it is much easier to convert .doc to .pdf than vice versa. I hope these new functions will help users to share more worksheets and save their time because they won �t have to resize their worksheets. Thank you very much indeed. Natalia

22 May 2014     

domif
France

Thank you so much dear Victor!! You �re the best!

22 May 2014     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >