Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Where are you from? or Where do you teach?    

Where are you from? or Where do you teach?

Ivona
Serbia

LOL
But i used the INdefinite article there! Shame on you!

27 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Well, Ivona dear then the only gave you ONE... instead of a lot!! *snickers* Tongue

27 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

I hope I don �t offend anyone, but when I first started downloading wss,  I downloaded a really cute page about a little girl starting school and the new pencil case her mother had bought her.  

In her pencilcase there was a "little pink rubber".  

Oh,Oh,  I am old enough to remember when we actually did say, "Can I borrow your rubber?"    But, with TV and movies, I �d be afraid to leave it on a ws  for my junior high pupils.  rubber- is slang for condom 

I changed it to eraser on the ws.

27 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

(oh no, I spit coffee on my computer screen again - for the third time today!!)

27 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Okay, seriously now.. back on topic... I think we should have an AA Meeting type introduction somewhere....

Dear friends,

My name is Linda, I am from Canada and I have been an ESLPrintables addict for about nine months now... LOL

27 Feb 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi Linda aka Zora

I �m Manon. I am from Canada and I �ve been an addict of this site for over a year. I �ve been teaching ESL in elementary for about 18 years.

27 Feb 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Hello Linda

My name is Lisa, I am from California, USA, North American, (just so no one mis-understand!!) and I have been an ESLPrintables addict for about 5 months now.Embarrassed

27 Feb 2009     

arkel
Ireland

Well, I �m happy to start the ball rolling. I suppose most people know by now that I �m Irish, I �ve written it in my profile. However, I �ve spent over 30 years in the south of Spain, more than half my life. I �ve always had a thing for Spain, even as a little girl. I came first when I was a student as au-pair and, with breaks to go back to Ireland to tudy and work, finally settled here in 1978. I have my own small school here and I love it. Hugs, Rosemary

27 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

I �m from Toronto, Canada.  I moved to Israel in 1975.   I actually came on vacation and more or less stayed.  

I �ve been addicted to this site for about 4 months now.  When we were off line for all those days, I went through withdrawl and I was impossible to talk to. 

Please don �t let it happen again.

Thanks,
Barbara

27 Feb 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Well friends,
I am the most boring one... My name is Orit. I was born in Israel and I teach in Israel... (I even live in the same house all my life)... Boring....
I LOVE this site ssssssssooooooooo much
Orit

27 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >