Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Where are you from? or Where do you teach?    

Where are you from? or Where do you teach?

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, All

I am Bouabdellah. I am from Algeria (And I am African LOL). I have been teaching English as a Foreign language in  secondary school for 20 years in Algeria . I have been addicted to this site for nearly a year by now.
I am very glad to be in touch with you all.

Bouabdellah

27 Feb 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Hello everyone

First thank you so much CHEEZELS, your idea (specifying the country of origin and the one where we work  in the profile)  is an excellent  compromise to what  GOODNESS suggested

I will do it and hope everyone will do the same

Now something about myself

My name is BRAHIM, I come from Morocco, ( I am African too, Goodnesses, and also your neighbour)  I first studied English in Morocco  for seven years, then moved to France to continue my university studies in English Applied linguistics. I wrote papers and monographs related to second language acquisition and language teaching.

I came into teaching English thanks to my fantastic Moroccan teachers I have always admired 

I have been teaching English for more than 15 years (in parallel with my thesis). Now I mainly teach adults, university students, evning classes at th CNAM,  continuing instruction in companies, telephone lessons etc

I have been an ESL printables addict for almost a year  and will stay here as long as I can

Have an excellent weekend and keep sharing

27 Feb 2009     

atsitab
Portugal

Hi!

This is a great idea!  I just love the fact that everybody is introducing themselves!  Great!!!

My name is Ana and I teach English and Portuguese to s5th and 6th graders (10 to 12 years old) in a catholic private school.

I learnt English at school and I was an exchange student in Cedarburg, Wisconsin (USA).  I did my senior year there  (in highschool).

After I took a degree on translation (English and French), then I took another degree in Portuguese and English and last year I finished my master degree in Cultural diversity.

I �ve been "hooked" to this site for about two months and I just love it!!!

27 Feb 2009     

Kadrie
Russian Federation

I am from Moscow, Russia.
I don �t often write in forums, because i have not spoken to native speakers, i have little practice ( I studied in Soviet school) We were taught some mixture of Russian-English language, the same was in university. I feel ashamed of my mistakes, but now i try to learn and to practice my English - i watch films, read books, listen to radio. I am a teacher of English, but my knowledge of language leaves much to be desired. Unfortunatelly we don �t have good student books in scools nowadays. They are mostly written by Russians. And how can i teach my children with these books?! This site helps me not only with WS, i read forums, use links given here.
I have always dreamed to find native speaker who can help me to improve my language, but i want to be useful for this person too, not only use his help. Till this moment i haven �t found anyone.
I can say that when preparing for lessons and teaching my children i teach myself tooSmile

I LIKE THIS SITE AND I WANT TO SAY THANK TO ALL OF YOU!!!!

27 Feb 2009     

monropa
Spain

Hello! My name is Montse and I�m Spanish. I teach English to teenagers and I love ESl Printables!I�ve been teaching for 13 years and I still enjoy it! I�d like to have a little more time to talk to you all because I�m really learning from you. Thank-you  !!

27 Feb 2009     

egemu
Turkey

Hi everybody,

I �m Deniz, from Turkey.I �ve been teaching English to sixth,seventh and eighth classes  for seven years.But last year I gave one year break to teaching, because I had  a boy baby.
 I �ve been  back to school for 2 weeks in a new school.Here I �ve got an English class ,belongs  to only me and I want  to decorate it .So I need lots of class posters about anything.Those in this site are wonderful but not sufficient.Please,if you have more, send me.

THANKSSSSSS    A  LOT

And also I want to stress that I �m very happy to be registered such a good and useful site,thanks to all my colleques:))Clap

27 Feb 2009     

lunarj
Brazil

Hello! Smile my name is Isis ans I �m  Brazilian, I live in Rio de Janeiro and I teach Children and teenagers.

28 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5