Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Old story but I still need to get it off my chest!     

Old story but I still need to get it off my chest!

mandm
Spain

I couldn �t agree more with you PASTANAGA and DRAGONFLY2! Frenchfrog �s obsession is being quite boring...Confused It �s always the same. Life is more than just a critic, a madness, an obsession with things like that. Why don �t you try to keep on being a little bit more optimistic and seeing the nice side of life? . If you don �t like my mother �s day ws, then just DON �T DOWNLOAD IT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and let other members to do it. I know my contributions wouldn �t be useful for you but other members might appreciate them. YOUR opinion is just 1 and in this site there are over thousands opinions which aren �t like yours. Please respect other people �s work and remember that One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one �s work is terribly important.  

19 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

To dragonfly2:

I am quoting your own words (see your answer in Domnitza �s post):
"even though some worksheets don �t really abide by the rules of the site, they can still suit some members".

So you consider it normal that some members choose not to abide by the rules while others do????

19 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Of course, I did not download it! And please, don �t download my work!

Respect other people �s work???? But according to a member you scanned the picture from a magazine!!!!

Are you also a shrink????? "One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one �s work is terribly important. ????

19 Mar 2009     

mandm
Spain

I would like that  crijus13  which affirms that this contributions is a scanned page from a Ediba magazine writes it here what number magazine is it, the month it appeared and so on. Then, MAYBE you will realise YOU BOTH ARE WRONG.

And another question I would like to mention is that in this website there isn �t A JUDGE
to judge or discuss the merits and faults of our contributions.

Thanks in advance FRENCHFROG for stop judging my work and keep on improving yours!

19 Mar 2009     

dragonfly2
Portugal

Look Frenchfrog, I �m not going to engage in a dialogue with you, because I �ve got other things to do. But I will tell you this: if you have the time and patience to read my previous posts on this matter, you will understand that the answer to your question is NO, I don �t find it normal. Neither do I find it normal, though, this thing you have with controlling other people �s uploads and your urge to comment on everything YOU find abnormal!

19 Mar 2009     

mandm
Spain

Yes, dragonfly. It �s just a WASTE OF PRECIOUS TIME Tongue

19 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

I wrote �according´, ´apparently´...
I am not controlling uploads!!! This is not possible!!!
If indeed I am judging something, it is stolen contributions and pretty pictures with hardly any English at all.
If you provide an activity in English to go with a pretty picture, then it becomes an ESL resource, otherwise it is just ... a pretty picture. Will you deny that?

19 Mar 2009     

CILB
Argentina

Search worksheets, lesson-plans, flashcards...

Level: Age: Type:

Contents:  
Enter here the contents you are looking for (phrasal verbs, halloween,...)

Search contributions by date

Day:
Month: Year:          

Why does it say "flashcards" here if it is not allowed to upload flashcards????

If flashcards are less important than worksheets, people should get less points. And  there nothing to worry about anymore...

19 Mar 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

In my humble opinion... if we all did a great effort to make great worksheets (including me), this website would be more wonderful than it already is, so, I agree with Frenchfrog, I think that some teachers do take advantage of getting points by uploading only simple drawings and they take so much advantage, it`s not fair.  

19 Mar 2009     

marylin
Germany

Hello all together! I �ve just joined your community a couple of days ago. And I think it �s really very interesting here and there are lots of people who are doing quite a good job. Thanks to all of them! I used to lead the English department on a big German teacher �s website (www.4teachers.de with 500000 members) for two years. We had (and still have) a different uploading system: The editors decide what materials are good enough to go online. They are corrected by the editors and they ask the authors to change things and so on. And there is another principle: only pictures drawn by yourself or other members who allow you to do it. So the materials don �t often look as professional as many of those here, but you can never get into conflicts concerning copyrights. And I must admit, several materials I �ve seen here I would never had published! They are just awkward. But never mind, most of what I �ve seen so far is quite good! Thanks to all the busy workers for sharing!

19 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >