Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > HAVE A LOOK AT THIS    

HAVE A LOOK AT THIS

manonski (f)
Canada

I  suggest we all write to the bloggers if they don �t remove the printables they �ve posted.

31 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

LOOK AT THIS ONE AS WELL:

More worksheets.

31 May 2009     

missola
Palestine

I found one of my worksheets there and I �m still looking to see if there are others. But what I can assure you is that no one asked for my permission. I think this is very rude and I feel really betrayed. If I wanted to put my work on blogs, I would have made a blog for myself and not let others put them in their own blogs. I don �t know what to say but sure I don �t agree with what �s going and I will also send this user a PM to tell him to remove my wrok from his blog. Can anyone tell me who is this user. I know who he is but just to be 100% sure.

thanx dear Mar for telling me about this and thanx for everyone who cares

Ola

31 May 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

this one is even worse, Mar:

if you have  a close look at this site, you �ll see that the worksheets are on scribd!!! Do you know what it means???

31 May 2009     

Katiana
Spain

Here are two more worksheets from members of this page. They are in the same blog Mar mentioned before:

http://cristinamaestre.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-03-22T16%3A59%3A00%2B01%3A00&max-results=7

31 May 2009     

missola
Palestine

I found one of my worksheets there and I �m still looking to see if there are others. But what I can assure you is that no one asked for my permission. I think this is very rude and I feel really betrayed. If I wanted to put my work on blogs, I would have made a blog for myself and not let others put them in their own blogs. I don �t know what to say but sure I don �t agree with what �s going and I will also send this user a PM to tell him to remove my wrok from his blog. Can anyone tell me who is this user. I know who he is but just to be 100% sure.

thanx dear Mar for telling me about this and thanx for everyone who cares

Ola

31 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

This is much worse than I had thought.  Something should be done immediately.  Let �s all get together and do something before it snowballs into something bigger. 

31 May 2009     

Abdelhadi
Morocco

Dear manonski

Do you think that writing to the bloggers would make the situation better?

I don´t think so. I guess that some of the bloggers who are not aware of the copyright restrictions (let´s assume) will delete the eslprintables wss from their blogs, but those who already know everything about copyright breaching, but still they posted the eslprintables wss on their blogs are those people who have bad intentions and like to steal others´ works and make profit from. So this category of people, which certainly exist, won´t be deterred from posting those wss, rather they will continue doing that with cold blood. That´s why Victor should issue a new rule regarding this topic as soon as possible. But before that he should set a section on the website specific for rules so that everybody can have access to that section and therefore be aware of the website´s rules. What do you think?

Abdelhadi

31 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Abdelhadi, yes I believe it would make it better. There is power in unity. I �m behind those who were used by these bloggers so, yes, I am willing to write to them to let them know that what they are doing is stealing.

Writing down rules on this website, which is a good idea, will not remove the ones that are already spread out on other websites.

31 May 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

Hi everybody!!,
Just arrived home and read all the posts. Totally shocked with what I am reading. This is unfair to all the great members that have worked very hard to create nice worksheets and having people just uploading them in their personal blogs.

Is there anything we can do?? Maybe we can ask Victor if there is something to do to protect the worksheets. But I believe this can not continue. And also we definitely don �t want to lose any members from this site.

Dami, sorry for my ignorance but, what does it mean that the worksheets are on scribd??

Katiana I know how you feel but, your avatar really breaks my heart.

Mar, what a big discovery you have done!! Let´s get together and maybe suggest changing some rules.

Big hugs to all of you,

Charmed One.

31 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    Next >