Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need a husband    

I need a husband

cauffeypot
Albania

I need a husband

I need a date. I need a husband. I �m bored being alone. Any single men on this site?

28 Aug 2009      

cauffeypot
Albania

yes, do yous know any guys?

28 Aug 2009     

antoarg
Argentina

YOU MUST BE CRAZY  OR TOO BORED!!! JAJAJA!!!BUT IT �S DIFFICULT TO FIND A BOYFRIEND AMONG ENGLISH TEACHERS!!!

28 Aug 2009     

Aidan1
Australia

AAAAAAA hahahahahahahahahahahaha. With the myriad of different dating and seedy chat sites out there are you�ve come here. You must be desperate.

28 Aug 2009     

lyny
Mexico

I know many women that could give you their husbands happily LOL.

28 Aug 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Your sense of humour is so different from mine.

An advice though: please add an avatar or a photo, it helps understand the person a little bit better.
Right now you sound quite annoying.  

28 Aug 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

People don �t you see? this is the same person again who claimed there is no such thing as Learning disablitities! He /she/ It is simply polluting the forum. don �t waste you time on these posts.

28 Aug 2009     

Zora
Canada

I have an ex-boyfriend I can send your way! LOL

28 Aug 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Hey Cauff, are you trying to rock the boat again? Well at least this time your post is less irritating. So you want a husband.  I can send you a couple. I have at least ten students who are over 23 and are looking for wives. I am not sure they are husband material but if you �re desperate enough to look for one here, they �ll do.

28 Aug 2009     

mariannina
Italy

If you want mine, go out and look for him...thirty years ago he went to buy cigarettes and he is still out there, looking for them 

28 Aug 2009     

Sara Almeida
Portugal

IF YOU WANT MY EX HUSBAND... BE MY GUEST...Ouch

28 Aug 2009     

1    2    3    Next >