Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A very special moment....    

A very special moment....

gabitza
Romania

A very special moment....

Dear fellow teachers and friends,
The most sincere and the deepest �THANK YOU � from the bottom of my heart!

This is a special day for me and I felt I had to share it with you - my first EFL workbooks got published! I �m extremely happy, you can imagine!

It is true that the work is mine, but it also a fact that I got motivated to produce a book (in fact, 4 of them) by many of you who have left encouraging comments or sent PMs. I used many of the Ws I published here in these series. You were the first to use my work and I always got nice messages from you.

ESLprintables has provided the greatest feedback I could ever ask for - and now, here I am, looking at, feeling, even smelling my books. I may sound foolish or incoherent, but I hope you understand....

So again, I think that the final result of my work - these books - is mostly the outcome of the professionalism and devotion, friendship and altruism that I have found here. If it weren �t for you, guys, I wouldn �t have ever, ever, thought about publishing books.
Gabitza

P.S. A huge THANK YOU to Victor, the man who made this possible by creating an extraordinary site!

31 Aug 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

That �s really great.

Very happy for you.

Congratulations

Keep on the good work.

31 Aug 2009     

mjotab
Spain

Congratulations! And thanks to YOU, your work is always great.

31 Aug 2009     

pauguzman
Argentina

ClapCongratulations!!!! This �s  fantastic, awesome!
students will really enjoy working with your books because your ws were and are great!
hugs from Argentina, PAULAHug

31 Aug 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Congratulations Gabitza, your work is absolutely amazing and kids love your funny ws. I �m sure that your EFL workbooks will be a great success.
You deserve all the best.
Congratulations once again
Greetings from Portugal

31 Aug 2009     

Tinette
Argentina

Congrats!!!

I am very happy for you. You deserve this because your work is perfect, it shows dedication, quality and professionalism.

I wish you the best... and I �ll be waiting for the news of your workbooks becoming best-sellers!!!

Big hug from your fan,

Tinette

31 Aug 2009     

serene
Greece

Congratulations dear Gabitza!
I �m very happy for you!
Once again thank you for sharing your fun-tastic work!
Wishing you all the best for the future
serene

31 Aug 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Congratulations Gabitza. Your work is fantastic and always appreciated. Good luck and more in the future.

31 Aug 2009     

67Englishteacher
France

Hooray! Now people can find your awesome work in libraries! CONGRATULATIONS! I �m so happy for you! And the covers of the books look just as lovely as the WS!

I must say I missed your contributions and seeing your name on the forum this summer and I thought that maybe you had decided to take a well-deserved rest for some time. But you were actually still working ;) Maybe you could also make a CD Rom with your ppts! I hope your great books will inspire many more teachers to use fun WS in class. And who knows? Maybe other members here will publish books one day too? Why not Katiana and Vanda, to start with? But I �m sure many others here have material that would be worth publishing :) !

Just keep up the good work, everybody! And thank you so much Gabitza for letting us be the first you shared your hard and wonderful work with !!!

A big hug to you! You really deserve what is happening to you :)

31 Aug 2009     

life_line
Ukraine

Dear Gabriela! I �m so happy for you!

You are �a �great teacher and I believe you �ll get a lot of positive feedback from critics if that what it takes for your books to be allowed to be used at schools. But what really matters is that you added so much fun to the process of teaching and learning. You even won �t be able to count the smiles and �thank you �s. I wish you more and more published books! Never run out of ideas! I hope I can grow enough one day and publish such a series myself =) Anyway, I� have a huge example to followWink

31 Aug 2009     

sandrami60
Colombia

Congratulations!! I �m really happy for you. It �s the result of your excellent work.

31 Aug 2009     

1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    Next >