Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > help plz    

help plz

khaled69
Jordan

help plz

23 Sep 2009      

khaled69
Jordan

really i didnt think of advertising as u thought bt u r right
i will remove it
thhhx in advance
khaled

23 Sep 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

you r such arude woman u know
its not wt u consider it ahuge and big mistake its my work i worked hard for it and i dont know why are so upset i removed the post and respect you but if there are any mistakes i asked for other collagaues opinion when u came and attacked me
SHAME ON YOU!!!
it was asmall mistake and i ll check it before posting it all iwanted was to know about ur opinions
regards
khaled

23 Sep 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

its my work and plz give the sentenses that is samiller to my sentenses
really i respected u alot in the past and u was like agood sister but reaaly u embarressed me alot
im shocked to wt uve written
plz dont answer my posts again
ps. i downloaded wss everyday full of mistakes but with apolite and nice words i give him or her apm to edit his or here work .
we are brothers and sisters here so we must help each other not to break each other with such strong and heavy words
regards

23 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

In reagards to advertizing, seeing the topic has been brought to the forum... Cool
I �ve received several PMs from members advertizing their work... I don �t quite like it because they say things like, "have a look and tell me what you think" .... I value your opinion very much.  LOL

I got several messages of this sort and don �t know if that is allowed too.. Although, who can really control what goes on via Pms.. .. Some take advantage of that! I think.. Approve

23 Sep 2009     

Mouna mch
Algeria

hi..
i don �t know what is the matter here exactly.. but let me take Khaled �s side...
there  is no reason on earth that gives a memebr the right to say:

SAHME ON YOU  

to anyone here.. i would not accepted if i were in Khaled �s shoes...

who on earth do you think you are to say such athing????
it is a copy.. so what?? report it and it �s over!!!!

23 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

hi Goodnesses, (Mouna Mch)

I think Ladybird is right, and she has not been rude at all. This didn �t start as a stolen contribution but as a sneaky way to  advertizing ones own worksheets.. But then, it happened to be also a stolen work.

23 Sep 2009     

cgato
Portugal

Hello

I don �t know too what is the matter here exactly..  so I �m not going to take anyone �s side! I just didn�t like the expression " rude WOMAN" . Just rude would be enough!

And Silke is never rude! I have read her many posts and she has always been very polite, never rude... even when she disagrees with someone!

23 Sep 2009     

Mouna mch
Algeria

i did raed it ..my idea is that we are not here to judje other people..
or to say crule things to them...
otherwise, i respect your opinion and the great job you are doing to report copied WS..

23 Sep 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

ok but i think you are here as me an esl teacher and i  dont think  you or any body have the right to say such bad words on the forum infront of all teachers here .
really i dont think you are ateacher and stand infront of your students with such irregular behavior that you have
but let me say something and if you want the justise if you want to check wss that post everyday you will shocked really but i think there is something else i dont know it that is hiding inside ur self
i dont pegg for ur respect miss lady bird and i dont respect you at all u r such arude old woman didnt know how to talk with people
ps.report it if you want but for justise check ur work before coz i dont think that u deserve ur points.
and as my friend mouna said:who on earth do you think you are to say such athing
reaaly i needed help but look what i recieved
without respect to you at all
khaled

23 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

What kind of teacher can steal other people �s work? I wonder what the so-called "teachers" can teach their students... Shame on them as it is just a theft - nothing more, nothing less. And there is loads of wss like this reported every day.
This site is for original contributions and I wonder, if some contributors will ever get it.

Silke has never been rude to anybody. She is a straight, kind person who is always ready to help if anyone asks for it.

23 Sep 2009     

1    2    3    4    Next >