Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What Book Are You Reading Right Now?    

What Book Are You Reading Right Now?

Portugal

Well, David, I must start that one, too... However, does it make us feel blue? Because if it does: no way Jos�. I need some advice here. Will you provide? I �d appreciate.

mmmmmm. (thinking)

Are you sure about the title? Not The Second Chapter? The social moratorium is getting longer and longer...

My best regards.
ij

11 Oct 2009     

magherinis
Italy

I am reading THE LOST DIARIES OF ADRIAN MOLE by Sue Towwnsend (I love Adrian Mole!) in English and in Italian I am reading INDAGINE SU GESU � (INQUIRY ABOUT JESUS) by Antonio Socci an Italia journalist. They are so different but I �m really enjoying both.

11 Oct 2009     

aura+
Portugal

Really unputdownable: The Little Stranger, by Sarah Waters. Can �t seem to have enough of the book! It �s a ghost story and the plot dates back to the years after WWII. I �ve been reading it over the weekend and can �t seem to have enough of it. Even the housework has been neglected. A "frightening" week ahead, what with all the dusting and ironing...
Don �t miss it!
Aura

11 Oct 2009     

Malvine
Latvia

I �m reading "Survival of the Sickest" by Dr. Sharon Moalem ("A medical maverick discovers why we need disease.") Shocked

11 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4