Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > About the reporting section and stolen contributions..    

About the reporting section and stolen contributions..

Samantha.esl
Italy

Mr. dgdln.... I think you should read properly,,,.. advertising WHAT? I �m not advertising anything.. and you are one of those two faced ones.. One day pollute the site with requests to believe him he is not a thief and the next day you feel I �m offending by posting something which is worth a thought? LOL.. you make me laugh!

NIKax.... I don �t know why you think I don �t appreciate researchers! I suppose is another one of those ways some have to distort the words of others.. I never said I didn �t appreciate it..
And I know you are refering to what I said to ALienBoy some time ago when he posted asking you to apologize for saying several unking things to him. But you clever enough deleted your post!

As for the link, I understand some portuguese and I could see it is a serious website... that �s why I said... the website doesn �t seem to belong to this member..
nounaya.

Regards!Smile

Sam

10 Oct 2009     

Portugal

Mr. Dingly, I �m not laughing at your points, I �m bowing to them.
I �m laughing at something you must have missed, which is related to investigators-researchers-dangerous people-maybe the witches of the 21st century, Boooooo! - there was also a thread where witches were mentioned some days ago. Pay attention to where my laughs are. Except for the mention to the Portuguese site, this thread made me laugh, really. I was corresponding with another member, when I sent my message, clicked to the main page and saw the thread.
My best regards,
Idalina Jorge
  Edit: in fact, some threads look like some kind of newspapers ready to sell no matter what, no matter how, taking advantage of the worst feelings in people, which can be empowered by Internet. I participated with disgust, I must say I tend to be around healthier environments, but there was an explicit, quite unnecessary and deliberate reference to a Portuguese site. Caught me in the mud, but it won�t touch me at all.

10 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Nikax....

I don �t understand your edit in your post.... and I won �t try either. It doesnt � sound neither serious nor relevant. Asking other members about the possible Algerian person?
You missed the point of the thread. I �m not refering to that, if he or she is the owner of such site is not in question here but his/her abussive behaviour to the site and offending words to moderators.

And being an older woman, I think is a lack of respect what you do and say. If you don´t want to respond to my post, then do not.
thanks...:)

10 Oct 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

@Samanthat.esl
I tried to send you a PM right now but how come you are blocking me since we �ve never been in contact before. Unless you had account before and now you are using another; cause I can �t understand how you can block someone you never received a PM from???

Anyway here is my PM:

Just to make things a little more clear.

1-Nothing proves that the person you mentioned in your thread is Algerian.
2-The WS you pointed is an exam paper following the typical Algerian exam format in middle schools. If this person were Algerian that could very probably be her/his own work (apart from the text of course).
3-The name appearing in on the header of the WS is the name of the school which is actually the name of a famous historical person. It has nothing to do with any person on this site you may think of.

I am not here to defend this person or anyone else, but let �s avoid assuming things and making connections that should not be.

With my best regards from Algeria.

PS: I am PMing in order not to add to any argument since the thread is being diverted right now.

EDIT: @Idalina, there are thousands of middle schools and hundreds of secondary schools in Algeria and many can have the same name when not located in the same region.
@samantha.esl No idea why this person is mentioning this site. It is of no use to any Algerian teacher even the Math teachers since this subject is studied at all levels (uni. included) either in Arabic or French.

10 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Really?? do you remember you sent me several nasty pms???

I have them here! I can show them to you!
You sent them and also blocked me even though I never replied!

So then I found teh way to block you!

PD: Ohhh.. yeah I changed my user name.. for my real name Samantha.. not Ohlala.. that�s why.. I dont´ have second accounts! I can hardly manage with one.. dont´ know how some do it to abuse the site that way!.. bah!!

I think these contributions you´ve made are nonsense.. the post really got in a different direction than that for which it was intended.. What a pitty.. My point is a differnt one.. but I guess you can reason with people who don�t want to.

10 Oct 2009     

Portugal

Thank you for showing up, Goodnesses. Can you enlighten us on this one? Is there a Khaled Khodja Omar School in Algeria? I didn �t find any on the net. What about the IP address? You know I appreciate your work, you must understand my strong feelings about the APM, we are a small country and I �ve got close friends, colleagues there, I work with some on a daily basis: they are respected - and respectful - Professors and teachers with research published in international, peer-reviewed publications such as Computers and EducationBritish Educational Research Journal and Educational Studies in Mathematics, I won�t have people using the APM site, explicity mentioning Portuguese sites, to throw mud in everyother direction. Enough is enough.

I will leave this thread now.

My best regards.
Idalina Jorge 

Edit:links added
 BTW: if some member wants to show his/her real identity, he/she just edits the avatar and writes the real name: it will show with the avatar. Quite easy and less misleading than changing nicknames/pseudonyms , I guess.

10 Oct 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

@samantha
calling me constantly "thief" didn �t make me a thief indeed but makes your level go down and down. Please stop throwing mud when you are stuck in a corner.

10 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Nikax...
What a pitty you keep distorting the original post!
That this person uses the site as his /her own..it �s strange but then.. that �s more difficult to deal with than the point being raised by my post. ...
if he or she is the owner of such site is not in question here but his/her abussive behaviour to the site and offending words to moderators.

Edit: Mr..dg...  LOL

10 Oct 2009     

Portugal

On the other hand...

Exc. point again, Mr Dgdln, that one on the mud! We were thinking about the same when I said I was leaving the thread. So, I can connect with younger people - generation gap acknowledged.
My best regards.
IJ

Edit: APM President called on the phone and everything checked. However, if there is no clear response to the IP address issue, I will take care of it, myself. Enough is enough.

10 Oct 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Again you can post those ""nasty"" PMs here if you want. Really you are unbelievable!!!
I know what I told you and I assume it.
For I don �t change my user name each time I feel I was wrong with people. Offending, insulting and throwing false accusations on people.

This is the real nasty thing to do.

Sorry, I got involved in this thread. I really thought you were a person in need for help and support with some clarifications. But... it �s a real pity!!

10 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >