Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > About the reporting section and stolen contributions..    

About the reporting section and stolen contributions..

Tere-arg
Argentina

Samantha,

You ask why: just because you know that is the right thing to do.

I ignore all that about  the webpage stuff, but you are absolutely right in many other aspects.

Relax and enjoy the weekend Hug

11 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Mr. Goodnesses,

I was not posting in search of HELP.. So thank you but that was not the point of the thread!

Second, I only changed my user name to my real name.. And even though I used to use the nickname Ohlala I always signed my posts or answers  with my name.. So I �m not changing names nor identities!.. Thanks..:)
I have no time to deal with so many me ss LOL

Sorry you couldn �t accusse me of anything! because I �m transparent, sincere, honest and thoughful!

Dear Tere: Thank you very much! I got your message and also some other supportive members who know what I´m talking about.. Also support me through Pms.. I will relax.. there is not point! Two faced people disgust me.

11 Oct 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

This thread is about recognizing the hard work of moderators like Zambia!!

If this member from Algeria put that he/she belongs to this Portuguese site it does not REALLY mean that it is true...

Let�s focus on the original thread and forget about other stuff from the past

11 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Juliet,

This member Nik....etc.. did it on purpose.. mocking my post!
Never mind.. They show their true colours after all and then delete their post!! you know?

See you around! Where there are well - intentioned people!
Kiss

11 Oct 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

@Samantha.esl
I am not accusing you. You were and are all the time accusing people without poof. With your discriminatory and phobic insinuations against certain people with certain flags. Because even in this thread you wanted to make a connection between this person and all the others using the same flag. This person �s WS and a certain other person you got problems with previously.

Again, it �s a pity.

How stupid from me to have thought I am dealing with another and respectable person !!!

So, please no one is against you or your role in keeping the site clean. You are doing your job in the moderators page ( a good job it seems) so keep on and stay there in the moderators page and don �t bring issues to the forum "if" you are not able to face contradiction and argument from anyone and everyone. Because you like or not this is the purpose of the forum.

11 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

The connection is only made in your mind! That was not the intention of the post! So sorry, you can �t accuse me. :)Cool

11 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

BTW.... Contradictions? arguments? I can �t deal with them?

I can �t deal with people who distort my post and defend weirdos and thieves..

The post was meant to deal with a different issue not with what you are saying and inventing. I bet the thieves are having a good laugh and uploading some more stolen things while you worry and accuse me of discrimitating!!!?? LOL
Where have I discriminated..? no-where! So come on.. keep helping and supporting these people and fighting against me!

11 Oct 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

BTW.... Contradictions? arguments? I can �t deal with them?

Sorry for you, in this case , you �ll have really hard times each time you show up in the forum because you should be sure there won �t be only those people who clap their hands at each of your posts.

Then, I would never defend thieves on the site. I have never said or posted something in this sense. So stop connecting these to other honest and respected hard working members.

And, at least be kind and polite to read people �s posts wholly and carefully.

Now I am off. Tomorrow is the hardest work day (beginning of the week) for me "an unemployed teacher", so you have the forum, the Caf� and the bonus the moderators page all for you.

Have a good time then.

11 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Mr. Goodnesses, (just in case.. )
Hmmm ok! you are asking me to read carefully!

Really you should take your own advice and not post if you have nothing worth reading!

I can �t handle people of your kind who feel the owner of the site and DO not read things properly.. I neither needed help, nor was I discriminating..  Approve
And I �ll repeat!

I can �t deal with people who distort my posts and defend weirdos and thieves..

The post was meant to deal with a different issue not with what you are saying and inventing. I bet the thieves are having a good laugh and uploading some more stolen things while you worry and accuse me of discrimitating!!!?? LOL
Where have I discriminated..? no-where! So come on.. keep helping and supporting these people and fighting against me!

If you consider yourslef such a serious and hard-working member, why are you against me?? LOL you really are defending unkind, dishonest people who abuse the site...

I don´t like thieves nor people who mock serious posts!

11 Oct 2009     

reeta1
Canada

I �m lost, what �s the point of this post again?

11 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >