Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Old members, new rules    

Old members, new rules

zambia09
Czech Republic

Dear Silke,

thanks for your nice words. I know I may go to far sometimes but I was always trying my best.
And today I�ve got just enough and I am leaving this site.  I tried to be passive and don�t report bad wss, I tried not to share my opinions and ideas. As it is too hard for me to keep away, I�ve decided to end my membership here and go my own way.

Thanks Silke, you have always been kind even when you didn�t agree. You always found a way how to say unpleasant things nicely and politely.Hug

My apologies to everyone who was touched by my sincere efforts to help with keeping the site clean and better. If you prefer cheaters and primeval approaches - you can have them.
I don�t want to be a part of community where so few people is willing to some changes. What suprises me that these passive members are really good at critics but do very little for the community. And most of the time they don�t agree with reports their comments are rather nasty. But I have never seen some of them report wss. In my POV they support cheaters and so I�m off.
Hope you�ll enjoy your small victory.

27 Oct 2009     

Akanah
Spain

You leaving is not a victory, nobody asked you to do so. As I said before, you are free to share your point of view and so is everybody else.

Nobody fears changes. I started this topic coz i consider unfair asking people to spend time editing their WSS. Not talking about removing 10 points WSS, that �s easy and fast, I �m talking about spending precious time we don �t have.

Take notice, please, that not all the members who don �t always agree with you leave nasty comments, they just give their POV, share their work and report when they think it �s fair.

Once again, you leaving is not a victory but a lost. You should consider it. Let Victor and time come up with something to solve this issue.

Olga

27 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4