Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > what does your avatar mean to you?    

what does your avatar mean to you?

JulietaVL
Mexico

hahaha you�re welcome lomasbello-bella...

Manon: You�re the customer number one of books in Montreal, I just saw it in the news... good for you my friend.

6 Dec 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Julieta,
I would have thought you would have used them all up by now. LOL  I NEVER know what you will have for an avatar. Wink I think mine is pretty obvious.  It will ALWAYS be my son just updated once in a while.  HE is more interesting to look at.

6 Dec 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

My avatar is of our dog Rosie who passed away this summer.  We now have another dog, who is just as sweet, but seeing her picture everytime I log on gives me great pleasure.

6 Dec 2009     

readingaol
Portugal

I love animals. This is the dog from Shaun.

6 Dec 2009     

Rafinha83
Brazil

My avatar shows how I �d look like if I were a cat and how the cat would look like if it had long curly hair!!LOLLOLLOL My friend Damielle found this picture some weeks ago and sent me and I simply loved it!!!!!! I love cats and in my opinion this picture is really cute!!!

6 Dec 2009     

zailda
Brazil

My avatar means that everywhere I am who I am, I use my real name & picture and I take the responsibility that goes with the exposure.

6 Dec 2009     

abaza
Qatar

Mine is  my photo as it is nothing but reality as i try . Simplicity in a realistic mood makes everything true and clear.
why we sympolise  and we are the true pictures

6 Dec 2009     

Mariethe House
France

What a nice topic! Thank you Lamyia!
My avatar is my adorable little grandaughter! This photo represents a very special moment .
She was about to leave my house with her parents and we had a few roses left in the garden and she kept asking for one and another one and she inhaled their perfume so intensely  as if she wanted to take it all with her!!
I actually wrote a poem about it which some of you have already read ( sorry) but I want to share it again!

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=325599#thetop

6 Dec 2009     

Greek Professor
Greece

GOOD MORNING....EVERYONE....

MINE?... WHAT IT SHOWS....YOU SEE... LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE COMPLETELY SERIOUS....
SO I COMBINE MY CRAZINESS WITH BEING SERIOUS AT TIMES...AND OF COURSE I ACCEPT PEOPLE AS THEY ARE...NO JUGDING.....AND OF COURSE I LOVE DOGS....

6 Dec 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

My Avatar is my lovely granddaughter and me.  I have five grandchildren, and she is the only girl.  She looks just like my daughter did at that age.

Hugfrom Israel

Judy

6 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >