Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > what does your avatar mean to you?    

what does your avatar mean to you?

cheezels
New Zealand

Mine is something I miss from my home country... cheezels..... ahhhhhhh so deliciously cheesy and crunchy.... And unfortunately so far from my lips. There is nothing that even comes close to what they are..(and I have tested quite a few contenders...)

6 Dec 2009     

morganalin
Portugal

Mine represents a mytic figure from  Merlin �s book - Morgana - I just love this photo and all the mystery that comes with it. It �s the only photo I �ve ever used here
Hugs

6 Dec 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Mine is a reminder of the first Mather �s Day card I received from my daughter when she was able to buy one on her own.

6 Dec 2009     

Eryn
Spain

Mine is my beloved cat, Cheetah. I was trying to take a picture of her when she yawned and this was the result. Pretty funny, uh?

6 Dec 2009     

loetji
Indonesia

the avatar I use here is one of my drawings. I love portrait drawing.

6 Dec 2009     

-eva
Spain

I �m also one of the animal lovers, so that �s why I uploaded this one. I used to have a picture of myself before, but the whale is a lot more beautiful, ha ha.

6 Dec 2009     

lovinglondon
Spain

My avatar says everything!!! I really love London!!! I live in Spain (in the south east). I live in an area where there are no mountains. Everything is flat and the fields are brown. I love green sceneries and mountains together with the English language...so if we sum... the result is England!!
I �ve been to London a lot of times and everytime I am there it seems to me as if I had been  living there any other life.....strange feeling.

6 Dec 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Mine is my 5 yrs.old daughter. It �s the only thing I �m always happy to see. Smile

Gabitza 

6 Dec 2009     

MartaZ
Poland

Mine is a snake road somewhere in the UK - can �t remember where exactly. I love the picture and I �d love to go and drive one of such roads one day in my sweet little Mini, which is now dead broken :(
Nice day to everyone!
Marta

6 Dec 2009     

naryana
Saudi Arabia

My avatar represent me deep down inside ....I just happen to love roses ...i believe  there is something that links me to them ..I am someone who loves purity , nature , and  tenderness....everything about a rose its color , softness , texture fascinate me....

6 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >