Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > FRESH NEWS!!!    

FRESH NEWS!!!

sea camel
Belgium

Dear Katiana

I �ve just finished reading everything...  I �m happy to see you �ve taken action too. It �s just too awful for words... You �ve got my full support.

I keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best!

Kristien

11 Dec 2009     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Katiana,

you (and all the betrayed members) have all my support. That thief should be ashamed!
I sent you a PM, dear.

Hugs, Michaela Hug

11 Dec 2009     

epit
Turkey

please check your pm Katiana

11 Dec 2009     

olaola
Italy

Dear Kati  I am with you... I hope something can be done to stop this shame!!!!

lots of love

Tiziana

11 Dec 2009     

Nuria08
Spain

I �m 100% with you. Go for him Ana!

Best of lucks!

11 Dec 2009     

nigyy
Turkey

As far as I know,this company is only in İstanbul,I mean there is not a specific place where we can go and have a look at their books in other cities, they sell their materials by visiting our schools,you either buy from those people or order ,if they had a place in Mersin (the city where I live) I would go and check , maybe our friends in İstanbul can help us, believe me I haven �t been able to take my mind off  this issue since last night,on account of these kinds of people my country has a bad reputation which  it actually doesn �t deserve Cry 

Lots of love from Turkey...

11 Dec 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Hi Katiana,
Glad to see that you have taken action! If there is anything I can do to help you - just ask! I �m with you!
Gabitza

11 Dec 2009     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Katiana, I am glad to know that you have decided to use help of a lawyer.
Please, let me know if you need any help.

Everything will be allright, do not worry, please. And when the times comes and you publish your own book I am sure that your book will become an international bestseller among all teachers from different countries of the world!!! Hug

Hugs,
Kate
Hug

11 Dec 2009     

avidrox
Spain

Dear Ana,

I �m very glad to know that things are getting better a little bit.
Should you need anything else, please don �t hesitate to ask for it.

A big hug,
Avidrox

11 Dec 2009     

melahel7
Canada

Everything is balance in this world.  You always have to pay your due.  I �m glad you caught that individual.  I �d also wish we could get our hands on that sick mother creating multiple accounts and stealing (mostly vanda �s work) just to annoy us.  Best of luck with the legal actions !

11 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >