Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > FRESH NEWS!!!    

FRESH NEWS!!!

maker1
Turkey

Just look at the message of this depraved creature!!! on his own worksheet who has stolen other members � materials and published them as if they were his own.
Food and drinks
tunafs
Description:
Basic vocabulary for food and drinks also there is a puzzle,hope you will enjoy it.
Copyright � 05/3/2009  tunafs
Publication or redistribution of any part of this document is forbidden without authorization of the copyright owner.

11 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

It takes some nerve to copyright other people �s material.
This person may be in education but he sure is not educated.

Good luck in your quest and let us know if we can be of any help!

Have a good weekend you all!

11 Dec 2009     

meuge
Argentina

I agree Manonski!!!! In education but not educated at all!!!

Katiana you know that you have our support!!!

Have a great weekend!

11 Dec 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I am really glad you are pursuing this.  Good luck, and if you need any support many of us are here for you.

11 Dec 2009     

Katiana
Spain

Something more I have found out is that AFS sells these books with a Video DVD where there are video lessons of another Turkish company EFU "English For You". EFU has many sets of video lessons and they sell them. Their address is this:

www.efu.com.tr

Thanks again my dearest friends for all your support.

Big, big hugs!!!!

11 Dec 2009     

lillizen
Brazil

Too bad this all happened.
I �m glad to know that the right actions are being taken.

Best of lucks!

11 Dec 2009     

Amandina
Switzerland

I �m glad you know more now and try to get to the bottom of this terrible business.
Best of luck!!!!

12 Dec 2009     

volkanerozel
Turkey

Dear Katiana I am very ashamed of this subject as I am Turkish too. Most of our friends use your worksheets in their classes - I also do but I only photocopy them and give them as a handout to my students. I have never done it for commercial use. So using them only at school as a handout is something different but publishing and selling them is another. Of course publishing is out of law. Shoud you need any help I am here. Just pm me please. volkan

12 Dec 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

volkanerozel, being of the same nationality does not make you crook. There is good and bad in all colours, races and nationalities.
We all use other people �s work here with our students but we understand the purpose is sharing, not stealing. (well, most of us do). I would never make money using other people �s work.

12 Dec 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Well, dear Katiana. You have the answer now. We have some hints on the person who got the worksheets from the site. Have you got my PM, Katiana?

12 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >