Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > FRESH NEWS!!!    

FRESH NEWS!!!

isabelzr
Spain

Dear Ana,  I can �t belive that this people can stolen your ws and the others ELS printables members and publishing as a comercial use. You have all my support and if I can help to you, just ask.
 This publishing company is out of law. As Luisa say, this is a matter that concerns the ELS printable community, we should check this books to know how many ws have been stolen. Now, You are in the right way to put this company on your place, they are THIEVES of ideas and hard work of other people.
 You have the law on your side, you have the support of this wonderful community..., so the small fish SURE will win to big fish this time.

12 Dec 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

I � m speechless. Hope things will turn to its place soon. I support not only you Katiana, but all the members of this site, since stealing wss from this site, it is latent.

12 Dec 2009     

veraviana
Portugal

Dear Katiana,

you do have a case. I �m 100% with you. I can imagine how you must be feeling now...
:-( Actually, I was one of the people who has already encouraged you to publish your work. It �d be a big success, I �m sure. It seems this person thought so too and my opinion is that he/she doesn �t really know what he �s/she �s got himself/herself into. This is a huge deal and this person cannot get away with it. You should sue the author and the publisher. You have lots of witnesses in this wonderful website that can easily help one of the most famous and hardworking people around here. After all we �re a big family, right? ;-) Hang in there!
Hugs from Portugal,
Vera

12 Dec 2009     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

I �m glad to see that some action has been taken, I just hope everything comes out allright for you and the other members.

This person should really feel  ashamed and double think about his/her dishonest behaviour.  :(

Thank you for the update Katiana. Remember you have all our support backing you up!!

Hugs,
Elizabeth.

12 Dec 2009     

juliag
Japan

Hi Katiana,
Thanks for letting us all know what �s going on.
I really hope that with the help of your lawyers you can take the right steps to bring this shameful person to justice.
Of course we all want to help you in whatever way we can, so just say the word if there is anything we can do. With lots of love and big hugs from Japan,
Julia

12 Dec 2009     

cagreis
Portugal

Dear Katiana
This whole thing is really shameful - hope we can get to the bottom of this. It �s really awesome that everybody here supports you, including me, lol.

12 Dec 2009     

macomabi
Portugal

Dear Anna,
I �m glad to know that you are doing the right thing. If there is anything I can do, just say. I �ll do whatever you need.
Big Hugs,
Maria

13 Dec 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4