Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Maybe one of your worksheets is here...    

Maybe one of your worksheets is here...

Roclam
Italy

Maybe one of your worksheets is here...

Hi, one of my worksheets was stolen and uploaded here

http://www.las1001traducciones.com/?page_id=132   
http://www.las1001traducciones.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/multiplechoiceinterm.doc

I �ve been accused of cheating, but I �m wondering if some of you will find their worksheets here. I downloaded a few of them and checked the �properties �(my name is there). How weird ....they seem to have all been created by different people .....

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=17049

2 Mar 2010      

silvia.patti
Italy

I gave a look but I didn �t find anything... Where did you find yours?

2 Mar 2010     

Jayho
Australia

Hi Roclam

I�m sorry the moderators deleted your WS as it was quite clear that the copy on the web is yours (see here ).  I�m sure Victor will fix it once he reads the thread. 

But on another note I would just like to say that the first document I opened on that website also belongs to one of our members, alex1968. (causatives). It seems that the site has removed the clipart/colour but the rest is the same.  So yes, it is quite likely that other members work is also there.

Is this a case for Victor to now become involved?

Cheers

Jayho

2 Mar 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Have you sent an email to the �admin � of the site (www.las1001traducciones.com) asking him/her to remove the worksheets?
This is the contact information:

Direcci�n:
C/ Montevideo 31-39, -1 1� Esc. C
Sant Boi de Llobregat
08830 Barcelona

Tel�fono: 625 192 133

Fax: 936 525 099

Correo electr�nico: 
[email protected]

3 Mar 2010     

superteach121
El Salvador

hey  the good thing are difficult to reach , do you think that  for me has been very easy, no  way .  but  i did it  , believe  me  for making ,designing  the material  you need time  ,effort , creativity  etc

but  after  you have done  it  believe me  , it  really works  .

I  REALLY  APPRECIATE ALL THE MATERAL THAT  YOU SHARE   MY  CLASES  ARE NOT THE  SAME , LETS KEEP GOOING , SOMETIMES I JUST  DOWNLOAD BECAUSE OF THE TIME
BUT   THANKS  EVERYBODY 

SUPERTEACH

3 Mar 2010     

Roclam
Italy

TongueThe end of the story:

Victor has restored my worksheet and my points.

He will contact the owner of that website and require the removal of my copied worksheet... along with the others, I hope (there are other worksheets there that look stolen).  

Moderators are probably very busy, but being careless means more work for Victor and a waste of time for the ones who are unfairly accused, who have to prove their work is really their work.

3 Mar 2010