Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > me    

me

cauffeepot
Benin

me

goodness, I �m gorgeous! I just need a husband to appreciate my sophistication, wit and radiant beauty!

17 Apr 2010      

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Not to mention your MODESTY and humility. LOL

17 Apr 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Cauffeepot, it �s not nice to repeat what I told you in confidence.

17 Apr 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

Yes, you �re right, my dear cauffe, there �s no-one like a good husband to appreciate such virtues ... but don �t expect that from your husband but from somebody else �s

17 Apr 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

LOLClap

17 Apr 2010     

vardaki
Cyprus

If you can �t find a husband in Benin, travel around the world! Thousand men are waiting for youWink

17 Apr 2010     

ebrahmi
Tunisia

I need a wife, too, provided that she speaks English & that she matches me in height & is ready for marriage this summer.

17 Apr 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hey cauffeepot,

I wonder how one can have as much hatred inside oneself as you do. Why do you keep bothering the people here with your multiple accounts? Why don �t you use your time to actually create something, make your life worth while its contribution to global warming?

17 Apr 2010     

FroggyClaudine
France

I wonder why Victor hasn �t cancelled all your accounts yet !

17 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well, I wonder why do you keep changing your nationalities (your previous one was Chinese, I think) and the second thing: Why instead of creating some wss (and showing us your qualities you �re trying to persuade us about all the time) you keep abusing the forum with non-sense and rubbish. Maybe luck of creativity, just a big mouth?Wink

17 Apr 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

"Boring" and "bored" rarely ever apply to the same situations, I guess here they do. 

17 Apr 2010     

1    2    3    4    Next >