Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What would we do without her?    

What would we do without her?

blunderbuster
Germany

What would we do without her?

Hi there!

I have just downloaded a ws on bullying and I was the 1000th downloader! It was Mena �s worksheet and I thought I would take this opportunity to thank her for everything she does for this site.

She spends many hours trying to keep this site clean, she always tries to be as fair as possible, she supports others when needed. Mena, I don �t say this about people very often, but I have to say it now and here: YOU ARE AWESOME!

9 May 2010      

dublinschool
Spain

I absolutely agree!!! I couldn �t miss the chance to thank you for your wonderful worksheets!!
Thanks Mena!!!

9 May 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Very true indeed. 

Thanks Mena, we appreciate EVERYTHING you do. You are a true inspiration for us. Thumbs Up

LoveHug
Joey

9 May 2010     

marta v
Serbia

You are absolutely right. We thank you Mena!

9 May 2010     

Tecus
Hungary

We will never be able to say thanks to you properly! But every day we appreciate your great contribution to this site!
Thank you!

9 May 2010     

corina2211
Spain

HugI absolutely agree. Thanks Mena for your wonderful and useful worksheets, for keeping this site clean and for the fact that you also say somenthing nice to all of us. Hug

9 May 2010     

hujor
Spain

I can �t miss the chance to bring out your generosity, dedication and disposition to help when needed. Your worksheets are always great. Thanks a million ClapClap

9 May 2010     

renko6
Poland

You are right. Mena is a FANTASTIC person and her worksheets are lovely, useful, interesting and full of heart. ClapMy students love her worksheets.
THANKS MENA Thumbs UpHug YOU ARE GREAT !
I am very happy that we have you here and that I had a possibility to know you by your worksheets!!! 
Many hugs !
Renia

9 May 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Mena is lovely, kind, generous person who I really admire. Thank you, Mena. Thumbs UpHug

9 May 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi  Blundbuster  

Hi Mena

A picture is worth a thousand words

Thumbs Up       Hug
linda

9 May 2010     

denfer
Czech Republic

Thank you very much Mena :-)