Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A prayer, please...     

A prayer, please...

Mar0919
Mexico

A prayer, please...

Dear friends... I know this should probably not be posted in the forum, but here, I have seen so many expressions of solidarity and kindness, that I dared share this with you.

My son was diagnosed with a heart murmur, he �s 15 years old, and this has me so nervous and full of anguish. I must do some tests on him, which I will do during this week. Please pray for him, I know God listens to all his children, and He will hear any prayer that anyone from this wonderful "English Teacher Family" will direct on behalf of my son.

Thank you all...

Mar

22 Jun 2010      

imelda
Mexico

dear mar, i dont have words to say how sorry i am...but i truely believe God will be with you and i will pray for you and your son. i send you many hugs from guanajauato.

22 Jun 2010     

Flora1
Brazil

Have faith and everything will be ok, god will help you.

22 Jun 2010     

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

Dear Marm

So sorry to hear that, god will hear your prayer don �t give up, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

22 Jun 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you so much, Imelda... God bless you!

Mar

22 Jun 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Flora, Shusu... thank you so much!

Mar

22 Jun 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Flora, Shusu... thank you so much!

Mar

22 Jun 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Dear colleague... be sure I and many other fellow teachers will be praying and sending out the best thoughts for you and your son. Everything will be alright. The more we believe, the stronger we are.

God is always walking beside us, and when you can only see one pair of footprints, is not because you �re alone, it �s because He �s carrying you.

Love,
Bruna.

22 Jun 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

Bruna!!!! Thank you!!!! Handshake    All these messages, are WHY I dared share this with you all, because there are such wonderful human beings in this special family!!!!! God bless you all!!!

Mar

22 Jun 2010     

juliag
Japan

Dear Mar,

Be sure you are not alone. We will all be thinking of you and praying for you at this difficult time.

22 Jun 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Our prayers are with your Mar.  Have faith and think positive.  It is normal to feel the way you do.  When it comes to our loved ones, their pain is our pain. 

22 Jun 2010     

1    2    3    4    Next >