Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sorry!!!    

Sorry!!!

angelamoreyra
Argentina

Thanks a lot happy to see the site again:-)
( by the way I cant send a printable because it says I have reached the limit today,thanks:-)

23 Jul 2010     

angelamoreyra
Argentina

sorry again it says I am a new user I can only send 1 ws per day,but I havent sent anything yet well,it must be a glitch in the system :-(

23 Jul 2010     

apayala
Spain

So glad to have eslprintables back! Thank you so much! and Topolina is right, you can�t always be available. Enjoy your holiday as much as you can, for sure you deserve it!

Hugs,

Ana

23 Jul 2010     

stefemma
France

Thanks a lot dear Victor! I really missed yhe site and i appreciate all your hard work!

Have a nice holiday!

Hugs,

Stephanie

23 Jul 2010     

carinaluc
Argentina

Oooh I �m so glad that the site is back, I just needed my daily shot of eslprintables!!!
Hugs
Carina

23 Jul 2010     

Carla74
Portugal

Thanks God!!! What a terrible "Cold Turkey"!! Tongue

23 Jul 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Victor, i hope this won �t happen again. Ever! You know, some of us are so addicted that we could do unforgivable deeds if we didn �t take our ESL P dose daily! 

Wink

23 Jul 2010     

savvinka
Russian Federation

Thank you, dear Victor! I was shocked when I couldn �t manage to enter the site! Thanks God, everything has come back. I �m really happy! Thank you again, Victor!!!!!

23 Jul 2010     

ants
Switzerland

Thanks Victor....had other members contacting me really worried...but I said, patience, Victor will solve the problem. And you did!!Hug

23 Jul 2010     

Withina
Spain

Thank you very much dear Victor Smile

23 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >