Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sorry!!!    

Sorry!!!

meuge
Argentina

Yeahhh!!!!  Back again!!!! Thank you Victor!!! Enjoy your holidays! Wow motorhome driving through the mountains! That must be amazing!!!

Hugs!!! and thank you again!

M. Eugenia

23 Jul 2010     

ch&c-englishclasses
Peru

It is so great that is page is back!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy and Esl adicted, hhohohoo!!!!!!

23 Jul 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Thank you so much dear victor! It �s so good to have the site back!
Enjoy your holidays!
Hugs,
mena

23 Jul 2010     

Laly59
Spain

Hello everybody, I�m very happy because Victor comes back again. I was a lot of worried, well I tried to enter in this site several times and I couldn�t do it, thougth that internet had a fail or a virus has gone in my computer. Dear Victor enjoy your holiday and doesn�t worry enough for us, we just know it what�s happen, a big big hug.

23 Jul 2010     

yetigumboots
Germany

Great to have you back. Yes I too need my daily �look � at esl printables. What are we all like eh??? (he he) Enjoy your hols Victor, anyone who travels by camper van is a friend of mine. Have fun xx

23 Jul 2010     

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

Thanks Victor, it is so great to be here again, felt so lost for the last few day.   Finally it �s over.

Hooray.....

23 Jul 2010     

Kru Eng2501
Thailand

I missed you, eslprintables.

23 Jul 2010     

Larisa.
Russian Federation

Thank you dear Victor for fixing this problem!

It is really great to be back to the site! I missed it a lot!

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday! You really deserve it! Clap

23 Jul 2010     

Joeyb1
South Africa

Yiipppeeeee!!  Thank you, Victor for fixing ESL Printables.  

We appreciate you.

Enjoy the rest of your well-deserved holiday.
Hugs
Joey

23 Jul 2010     

Mar0919
Mexico

WOW!!! YAY!!!! HURRAY!!!!! ELSP is back!!! Victor, do you realize how many ESLP addicts you have here??? I didn �t realize how much I was addicted, til I found myself without my everyday ESLP dose.

Thanks Victor, for fixing the problem and enjoy your well deserved holiday!!! Send some pics!!!

Mar

23 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >