Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sorry!!!    

Sorry!!!

lagringa
Argentina

Thanks, Victor. I was missing Eslprintables badly. Enjoy your deserved holidays. Hugs from Argentina. LagringaHugHug

23 Jul 2010     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Have a great holiday Victor.  It �s great to see the site back to normal.  Thanks once again.

23 Jul 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

What a coincidence...I am on holiday as well (in Holland)and for the first time since I became a member I haven �t opened esl for a few days in a row...Last night in bed i suddenly missed it and I started wondering what great stuff I probably missed..(indeed..addicted) Now when I open it I hear for the first time esl was having problems...
Victor, thanks for your dedication but go an enjoy your well deserved vacation!!!
Missing esl for a few days isn �t going to kill anyone, just makes us appreciate it even more!!

23 Jul 2010     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Even I missed the site so much, I am concious you need a deserved Holiday. Some members got in touch through Facebook and we all agreed that you were going to solve it as soon as you could. We did not want to send you a mail since you need to relax.

Thanks once again

23 Jul 2010     

mu�equita
Peru

Thanks God for this page . I really�aprecciate your job. Have good vacation

23 Jul 2010     

Jorgelinaac
Argentina

jajajaja I kept logging for two days and it said....service unavailable...I was wondering what could have happened. I am glad to see ESL printables is back again :)

Regards,

Jor

23 Jul 2010     

melahel7
Canada

Thanks Victor for fixing it !

23 Jul 2010     

juliag
Japan

Thank you Victor, you are a starStar.
Please stop worrying about all of us and enjoy your well-deserved holiday.

23 Jul 2010     

Denisa
Romania

I was beginning to worry cause I �m addicted to this marvelous place where I found so maaaany great and special friends!
But, as so many people said before me, THANK YOU, VICTOR! YOU ARE A TREASURE!
and ENJOY YOUR VACATION! YOU DESERVE IT!
Hugs to all,
Denisa

23 Jul 2010     

mmorales
Costa Rica

Thanks God, Esl it �s back again! and Thanks Victor for this amazing site!!!

23 Jul 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >