Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Cauffeepot    

Cauffeepot

victor
Spain

Cauffeepot

Dear friends,

I know that many of you will not agree with this decision, but I �ll not tolerate Cauffeepot messages anymore.
If this user continues deliberately breaking the rules of this forum, I �ll have to cancel her account.
You may think that her posts are harmless but imagine that other users start doing the same. What then? If cauffeepot is allowed to do it, why not the other users?

So, I �m going to send my last warning to cauffeepot, and I hope this time she will listen to me.

27 Oct 2010      

DTCF
Turkey

THANKS A GOOGLE VICTOR !

RULES ARE TO BE OBEYED NOT BROKEN!

GO AHEAD VICTOR !  WE ARE %100  WITH YOUR DECISION!

27 Oct 2010     

ELOJOLIE274
France

totally agree with you!!!

27 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Speak for yourself, DTCF! I �m not!LOL
But although Cauffee �s posts are harmless - & funny ;o) - I understand your point Victor, & told her many times via pm...
At least, she has never been shouting at anyone - & I had some fun reading her. She �s clever : She �ll get the message - hopefully (?)Wink 
Sylvie
edit : I agree with Aim�e ;o)))

27 Oct 2010     

Aimee/S.
Israel

The decision is yours, Victor, and it should be respected of course. However, I must say that I find cauffeepot totally harmless... Perhaps she should be treated as a special case ... like some of our pupils are - the ones with "special needs"?
But, as I said, the decision is yours. Have a nice day, Aimee.

27 Oct 2010     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

I agree with you Aimee....

For some reason i occasionally search for her user account on the forum search function when I �m bored just to see the absurd nonsense she posts... She is kind of like a humourous interlude and is usually the top of the hot topics list...

I am assuming she has more than one account anyway as I don �t imagine any sane person would contribute so much time to the forum with 0 points...

But rules are rules...

27 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Expression of the Day : What �s a �sane � person ???????????Wacko Oooops, sorry! Wrong postApprove
BTW, Victor, no more ...cauffeepotting, then ?Cry
( I �m off!Ouch)

27 Oct 2010     

dawnmain
United Kingdom

I don �t think �word of the day � should be in the forum either.
It �s got nowt to do with teaching, takes up a lot of space which then means other people �s posts get moved to the next pages and are less likely to be seen - which is a shame of they are asking for help or posting useful info for other teachers.
I think it should be move to the teachers cafe.

27 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

Hi Dawnmain,
You mean, serious matters such as RIP, Pulpo Paul ??
( Just teasing you ;o)

27 Oct 2010     

crazy_turtle
United Kingdom

Stexstme,

Are you Cauffeepot? :-)

27 Oct 2010     

stexstme
France

LOLNo, dear Turtle! But I feel honoured!LOL I like Cauffee a lot ;o)
Just like me, you might have noticed she �s a native speaker, hey ??Wink
I do think we keep learning a lot, while having fun....
Have a great day!
Sylvie

27 Oct 2010     

1    2    3    4    Next >