Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Mistakes    

Mistakes

edrodmedina
United States

Mistakes

Just a question....please don �t bite my head off..I �m quite sensitive.  Why do people who make mistakes get to advertise their WS and those that don �t make mistakes aren �t allowed?  Just one of those things that make say hmmm. Ed

30 Oct 2010      

libertybelle
United States

I think it �s more of a heads-up than advertising.
On the other hand - people should just update their ws and send a message to those who left a comment.

L

30 Oct 2010     

Mariethe House
France

Tell me what ws you would like to advertise, Ed!Big smile

30 Oct 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Good point, Ed.
When I see "mistake in my ws" or something similar on the forum, I always think it �s a good advert. I also noticed some member did this more then once or twice. Looks like hidden advertisement to me.Wink

30 Oct 2010     

edrodmedina
United States

LOL MH... It �s just what  MJ Misa said though. Some people  make mistakes often and let everyone on the forum know. I find it curious. I guess I �m being cynical. Ed

30 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

i agree with you Ed Thumbs Up

and believe or not with @MJ_Misa too Shocked

LOL

have a nice day!!!!

30 Oct 2010     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Ed

Loving cynical people.

I think we all think the same, but only a few have the time and take the possible war of writing these things here, on the forum.

Good point

Love
Linda

30 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

30 Oct 2010     

foose1
United States

Just by being on the forum answering peoples questions can be a form of advertising.  I would like to see a separate board where people can post their boo boos and a board where people can discuss issues with power points or worksheets and new methods or ideas without the fear that someone may think that they are advertising.  After downloading all the information here on this site concerning making power point animations and such, I came to the realization that, "you cannot believe everything your read." Just some of the advertisements that people put into their decriptions of their work is way out of line and nobody can compete or would want to generate a power point for this site that would show much more than what the site already has to offer.  Some of the power point board games are not board games at all, just something that could have been printed out in word.  Someone posting that their worksheet has a boo boo is minor compared to what I stated above. I have seen some excellent work that I have downloaded on this site. Pure Art! There is no such thing as competition when it comes to art.  People worked real hard for their points.  You can preview the worksheets and power points before downloading.  First thing I do is look at all of the new work and then later I may read the forum if I have time.  Anyone who is honest enough to state that they made a booboo on their worksheet, deserves a pat on the back.  I have downloaded some worksheets that are number one and have found numerous errors in them.   I hope I do not sound too irrational but I am just trying to help.

30 Oct 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@MJ_Misa

Were you referring to these threads?

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=23248 (�APLOADED SOME WSS TO SHARE WITH YOU�)

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=22945

Wink

30 Oct 2010     

el_profe55
Argentina

see @Lina Ladybird in my first thread I was talking about my day just to reinforce what I wrote in BOLD, but never advertise any of my wss

and in my second thread I was quite new in ESLp and you told me about a mistake in my ws but I couldn �t upload it !!! so I thought the only way to correct my mistake was telling you about it!!!!

thank you for letting me clarify about those threads!!!

btw, check what @elderberryWINE say about me in my second "advertisement"!!!!!   

30 Oct 2010     

1    2    3    Next >