Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > ESLprintables members work seen on another site    

ESLprintables members work seen on another site

blunderbuster
Germany

How come Katiana is there with her picture even though she didn �t approve of her ws being used?

8 Nov 2010     

Katiana
Spain

I had to open an account to report the wss, that is why my face is there dear Regina.

8 Nov 2010     

jecika
Serbia

I think one has to like the group in order to be able to see its content and post on its wall

8 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Ah, I get it, my facebook activity is close to zero.... :o) I tried to find out who that Moroccan teacher is, haven �t been able to. 

8 Nov 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

Oh, that explains everything then ( I m talking about seeing pics of our members there )
Anyways, I hope the person who uploaded the WSs there will remove them asap.

8 Nov 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

I �m not familiar at all with how facebook works... can you tell me how to leave a comment on the "wall" ?

8 Nov 2010     

mariannina
Italy

I �ve got a Facebook account but I �m not able to post my comment, I can �t see any "comment" button! What shall I do? Thank you

8 Nov 2010     

Shurik
United Kingdom

You have to click the �like � button on that page and then you can make a comment.

8 Nov 2010     

mariamit
Greece

I tried to report it but I couldn �t either. My facebook activity is not that great- my daughter uses my account more than I do but I couldn �t even writea cooment until I clicked the like button. I am not sure how I can report it but if anyone is willing to tell me what to do I  will do it.

8 Nov 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Thank you, Shurik

8 Nov 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >