Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > ESLprintables members work seen on another site    

ESLprintables members work seen on another site

lamisadel
Turkey

have you got the page please tell me because they are attacking me

8 Nov 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

What page? You �re the one who gave us the second link. What do you mean by attacking you?

8 Nov 2010     

lamisadel
Turkey

lamiss mrabet is only me lamisadel look what they are answering Lamiss Mrabet :these worksheets are STOLEN from eslprintables Lamiss Mrabet :English Teaching and Learning. is now reported because of these worksheets Mahdia English Language Association ‎@ Lamiss Mrabe : Are they your own work? Do u consider this a theft ? We �re on facebook, we �re here to share. it is not stelth. Let �s say it �s knid of sharing information and materials. Anyway, These visuals are widely shared on facebook and they �re neither token from ESL printables nor from English Teaching and Learning. Lamiss Mrabet :you should mention where you got them from because they are copyrighted and my work is there too Manon Jette :Well, if you �re a sharing site, why don �t you share where you took them from? Mahdia English Language Association: First of all, there �s nothing on the visuals that shows that they �re eslprintables copyright. Second, we published on this page more valuable worksheets and handouts than these mere flashcards. Finally, if your work is among the published cards we �ll delete them even though your name is totally absent! �

8 Nov 2010     

mariannina
Italy

Sorry, my old age doesn �t help me: I don �t understand what you mean! Is it you who published the ESLprintables worksheets in Facebook? Are you saying that it is quite right to have done that?
I beg your pardon if I misunderstood you. Can you explain me what �s going on?
Ciao

8 Nov 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

I �m Manon Jett� and posted too this morning. What they did is respond. I would not say it �s an attack. Now it �s up to the owners of the printable to report their work to Facebook for theft of intellectual properties. If your work is on their page, just click on the report button on the left, bottom of the page. You �ll have the option of choosing why you are reporting. At the bottom of this box, there is another link for copyrights. Just click there and follow the instructions.

8 Nov 2010     

miss.cecilia
Argentina

One of the worksheets shared on facebook is here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=28436&id=133481483358800 ; but it hasn �t been downloaded by any member yet.

It �s the only worksheet that has been posted several times.  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=28436&id=133481483358800
Please, take a loot at the date!

8 Nov 2010     

joy2bill
Australia

As the owner of these sites claims that the worksheets have no names on them and therefore are free for sharing...(absolute rubbish, of course) perhaps we need to protect our own worksheets by adding some identification, name, country, ESL printables, whatever as a heading or footnote to show that they belong to our website

8 Nov 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Where is that turtle with the gun again! Turtles rule, you know!!

Found it:

8 Nov 2010     

jadd
Morocco

toooooooooooooo bad,how can they do that without permission.gosh :((

8 Nov 2010     

olgumco
Colombia

Now I have my doubts about whether or not continue posting my work here if it is going to be used by everyone who hasn �t made an effort to contribute. Can�t we do something? I visited the site and I could see many of our wss published there. I reported the site but... I think it is not enough!

8 Nov 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >