Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > ESLprintables members work seen on another site    

ESLprintables members work seen on another site

manonski (f)
Canada

All the stolen worksheets have been reported in the "comments" section by another member. I clicked on the "report page" and there is the possibility to report for theft of your intellectual property. Since the work stolen is not mine, I can �t report it myself for that. I stronly suggest to those whose work has been taken to take action if the owner of the page does not remove your work.

8 Nov 2010     

Morticia87
Argentina

yes, I left a comment on the wall.... but I can not report since the ws are not mine.

8 Nov 2010     

lamisadel
Turkey

please have a look here .it is not over�

http://www.facebook.com/Mahdia.English.Language.Association?v=wall

8 Nov 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Cannot see the page!

8 Nov 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

Alicia

8 Nov 2010     

lamisadel
Turkey

the worksheets are coming from this site on my facebook account http://www.facebook.com/Mahdia.English.Language.Association?v=wall they sent me this message Mahdia English Language Association ‎@ Lamiss Mrabe : Are they your own work? Do u consider this a theft ? We �re on facebook, we �re here to share. it is not stelth. Let �s say it �s knid of sharing information and materials. Anyway, These visuals are widely shared on facebook and they �re neither token from ESL printables nor from English Teaching and Learning. il y a environ une minute � J�aime �

8 Nov 2010     

lamisadel
Turkey

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=247010&id=318423495856&comments&ref=notif¬if_t=photo_album_reply

8 Nov 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

If you scroll down to the daily routine picture, there is a statement that the Mela pictionary will be published in the comments section.

8 Nov 2010     

jadd
Morocco

toooooooooooooo bad,how can they do that without permission.gosh :((

8 Nov 2010     

manonski (f)
Canada

I wrote this comment about his pictionary

If you �re a sharing site, why don �t you share where you took them from?
Il y a 7 minutes 

And this is the response I got:

• Mahdia English Language Association First of all, there �s nothing on the visuals that shows that they �re eslprintables copyright. Second, we published on this page more valuable worksheets and handouts than these mere flashcards. Finally, if your work is among the published cards we �ll delete them even though your name is totally absent!
  • 8 Nov 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >