Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Account cancellled    

Account cancellled

elprofe55
Argentina

Thx Michaela! Smile

5 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I wouldn �t expect an answer right away because today �s Sunday and Victor may have taken the day off to spend it among his friends and family, as most of us do. He certainly deserves a little rest on the weekend.

Meanwhile, I �d try to find something to do and spend my time, if you asked me.

5 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

Yes, I understand Zailda! Wink I �m eager to know his resolution , just that!

I will try to follow your advice! Thumbs Up

5 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Victor believes in second chances (and so do I), hope he �ll restore your account.

5 Dec 2010     

victor
Spain

Hello Alex,

I �m very sorry, but there have been more than 3 copies.

I �ve sent you a PM with details.

Victor

5 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

Thank you, I have already sent you an answer Victor.

you are right during this time were reported 4 of my wss, 3 were rightly reported and one of them not. But those were reported 4 or 3 months ago, when the rules of the website were not clear for me.

I thought they were not included as a fact for the cancellation of my account, sorry

5 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Alex, sorry if my words bother you, but you said you are 22 years old and that you typed the ws 3 years ago. When did you start teaching? When you were 17? 14? Awesome�

You see, I�m 53 and probably suffering with lack of memory (pretty common in people around my age). I�ve been teaching for almost 13 years and have more than 5,000 worksheets stored in my computer - which I�m pretty sure are mine. But if I sent one with 3 or 4 copied sentences, made 10 years ago, maybe Victor would give me the benefit of the doubt. MAYBE.

But it�d difficult to convince him that you (young as you are) are already suffering from lack of memory, and that it happened 4 times (at least) during the last months.

Well, that�s how I understand the situation, but I may be completely wrong.

5 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

yes Zailda I �ve start teaching at the age of 18 in a private Institute called Fisk and I also used to give private lessons at home.

I don �t know if it �s a matter of lack of memory or not, but I really forget that ws was not mine, and I think that happen because I don �t use to stored my wss like I do now.

I told Victor about my previous reported wss, they were:

"The weirdiest diseases" - copied from http://www.oddee.com/item_84847.aspx
"Warm up games and fillers" was partly copied from http://www.englishclub.com/english-clubs/english-club-warm-up.htm

I told him the mistake in those wss were I didn �t know we can �t adapt texts from the net and upload them here.

Now, I know we have to provide the sourse and add some activities...

5 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I know Fisk, it�s the main competitor of the private school I work at.

Concerning the rules, I don�t know if the same applies here, but in Brazil if you sign �I agree�, you can�t say later that you didn�t know, or that you didn�t understand a rule.

5 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

I �m only human.
I still remember you told me "Victor believes in second chances"

5 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >