Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Account cancellled    

Account cancellled

zailda
Brazil

Yes, he does. But he�s free to accept or not your reasons before deciding if he will give you a second chance.

EDIT: If he decides he won�t, I�m afraid he�ll cancel this second account as well.

5 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

yes I know. I �m not talking about him! Wink

I really don�t undestand you Zailda!

5 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

In fact, the only opinion that counts in this matter is his, I haven�t given my opinion yet, because I wasn�t asked to do so.

5 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

...but you give some contradictory suggestions.

5 Dec 2010     

jhovintan
Mexico

wow, this is an amazing case, but really i hope you have a second oportunity, I think you are a good person...Good luck and please try to be carefull next time!

5 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

The only suggestion I can give you � if I�m allowed to give it � is to act according to the rules from now on. Before Victor answered your post I told you he believes in second changes to give you some hope, but the final word in this case is his. Believing in second changes doesn�t make the person give it. We give second chances when we accept the person�s reasons and understand them.

I told you (maybe I wasn�t clear enough for you to understand) that you can say you didn�t understand the rules completely, but in Brazil (and I don�t know if the same applies here) this kind of excuses is not accepted as a valid reason.

I do believe in second chances. But the person has to convince me that s/he deserves it first.

5 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

suggestions are always welcome! then we can take them or not!

excuses? sorry, there aren �t!

5 Dec 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Of course you can take them or not.

And as I see, you don�t need any of my advices, so I�ll return to tests correction.

Have a nice day and good luck!

5 Dec 2010     

elprofe55
Argentina

thanks for help Zailda, I just don �t agree  with you in some facts today

But I still remember some kind replies from you in the past ...

Have a nice day!!!Smile

5 Dec 2010     

Germanic
Portugal

Well I am sort of a sleeping member, upload my worksheets every now and then but I haven �t been active since March this year.�

I think the only thing you should do is to follow the rules from now onwards, which I am sure you will as you have mentioned enough of your intentions about being careful, and just request one last time to Victor but please do not beg as it will definitely hurt you once again and affect your confidence you require delivering the quality in future.

If you think you have gone all out to save your account, just wait and see what happens. This isn �t the end of the world. By the way I have always liked your work and appreciate your contributions to this site. In the mean time don �t get upset and just sleep on it and see what happens next.

6 Dec 2010     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >