Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > SOMEONE IS COPYING MY LAY OUTS    

SOMEONE IS COPYING MY LAY OUTS

Zora
Canada

btw... I hate to say this but 4 boxes don �t make a "layout". Sorry, but it is not a distinct style, I often use boxes like that and so do others on here.

11 Jul 2011     

badr.a7
Morocco

Hi Dana Dana ,

Taking permission is an attitude which i can �t disagree upon. yet, am not with making a problem of nothing . People should have big hearts which don �t hesitate tolerating such things ... would you consider it a problem if i use one of your lay outs ?

11 Jul 2011     

farhoud
Tunisia

please friends i want to know what �s the role of ESL printables   it �s a way to exchange our worksheets we also exchange the ideas   i didn �t know you make it as a big  problem if you want please enter to my own profile and look at the w-s  if it is stolen or not  just i took the idea because it is attractive but i excelled  it  by myself

11 Jul 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Well, you both could have solved it through pm or reporting system anyway. 
Dear, farhound,
Of course EsLprintables is about sharing, but I think there �s a misunderstanding of the rules here (you know there are rules on this website we are supposed to follow, right?)
Here are the ws in question:
So as one can clearly see you, farhound, did take nora85 �s layout (that �s what nora85 said from the start, she didn �t say you took the whole ws) and you said you don �t need permission for using a template. That �s where you are wrong, whereas you can use templates from the free templates section (by the way you have to give credit to the author of the template in the description of your ws), you mustn �t use other members � ws as templates and here I quote the rules:but it is not allowed to use other members � worksheet as templates.
And I think there are lots of nice free layouts/templates you can use here.
And though there are a lot of users here who care less if you use their layouts, nora85 was obviously offended by your actions. See for yourself if you are right or wrong.
Have  nice day,
Sophia

11 Jul 2011     

Zora
Canada

Well, I just uploaded "5 boxes" in a description activity. Placed exactly like nora85, but of my own drawing skills... am I to be reported for being inspired in such a simple layout that anybody could have thought up?

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=557228#thetop

11 Jul 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Let me ask you, Nora - did you create the pink part yourself? If so, I �ll vote for removal, but if you took it somewhere else...

11 Jul 2011     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

I find it interesting that teachers who �borrow � layouts, clipart etc. RARELY if EVER say �thank you � when they download your ws... this makes them suspect in my opinion.

11 Jul 2011     

farhoud
Tunisia

thanks  ueslteacher i said it �s only the title  that i took it every one knows  these two words " story pictures" and i like very much the pink color and in each computer there are the same style , size . color  ...of words (how to change the words that you write)

11 Jul 2011     

nora85
Egypt

yes, i created the whole lay out and she took the whole lay out even the title she didn �t create any thing in the lay out she just copied the lay out then she put her pictures

11 Jul 2011     

Zora
Canada

MJ is not talking about that. She is referring to the background. Did you draw it, buy it, or get it free off the Internet. And farhoud has six pictures, not 4 like yours does.

11 Jul 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >