Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > SOMEONE IS COPYING MY LAY OUTS    

SOMEONE IS COPYING MY LAY OUTS

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Giovanni, if you look into properties, the name there is AHMED. I doubt Nora is Ahmed, so where did she take the layout?

11 Jul 2011     

sweet hannah
Egypt

Dear Nora and Farhoud,

I believe ,Nora, that you spent sometime thinking and making your worksheet; it �s yours and you should be upset if someone copies any part of it.

Farhoud, I liked Nora �s worksheet ; I actually downloaded it and even thought of similar ideas but never to take it without her permission. I know you didn �t mean "STEALING" by any means , but this may make you more cautious.

You both made your points clear. You both are co-teachers - at least at ESL Printables. Let �s learn from it and then move on. Don �t waste your energy or precious time.

11 Jul 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I once downloaded a ws and it had Ahmed in the properties too. When asked that user about it, she said it was her husband �s name. So I went and checked the properties on one of my ws and guess what it had my husband �s name:) Unfortunately I can �t remember that member �s nickname:(
Sophia

11 Jul 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Sophia,

I asked Nora earlier about the pink basic layout but got no answer. I wonder why. For me is this a closed caption as I have already voted by my best means. Wink

11 Jul 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    4