Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Problems in the website    

Problems in the website

Anast_mic
Greece

Thanks for the update, and thank you for this site!
I �m sure we all understand, and we �ll wait as long as is needed!!

27 Mar 2012     

marcosbr
Brazil

God bless you and this site, dear Victor.

27 Mar 2012     

Benitto
Netherlands

Dear Hector
we all know what you are doing for this community and we really appreciate it.Thanks for every thing.
But you know what? I �m sort of addicted to this wonderful site,so you can imagine how I feel when I cant log in or have access to different parts.
Don �t worry any way cos we �ll wait as much as needed.Smile

27 Mar 2012     

aniaryn
Poland

Now I feel like I crashed the site, because I uploaded my first worksheet two days ago and now the site is down :D

But on a more serious note, thanks for all you �re doing with this site and I hope you manage to resolve all the issues soon! Good luck!

27 Mar 2012     

mada_1
Spain

Thank you dear Victor for your hard work and dedication to run this amazing site Clap. We �ll surely be patient!

27 Mar 2012     

montseteacher
Spain

Thanks dear victor. We can understand you perfectly well because we are teachers as well as you are and we are aware how little time we have. Thanks for your extra effort and take your time because this page is perfect. Big hugs! Montse.

27 Mar 2012     

teresapr
Portugal

Thanks so much dear Victor for your commitment!
Teresa

27 Mar 2012     

teresasimoes
Portugal

Take your time! Thank you very much for caring about us.

Meanwhile... May you have a Happy Easter!
Teresa

27 Mar 2012     

midoforever
Egypt

We do appreciate what you do for us all, but there �s a big problem Ican download worksheets but powerpoints can �t be downloaded. Why? Please help!

27 Mar 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Victor!

Thanks so much for your patience, commitment and hard work in keeping this outstanding site!!!
Clap

27 Mar 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >