Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Problems in the website    

Problems in the website

Erna
Russian Federation

Thanx Victor for being there and let us know about all the troubles that happen from time to time. We are all friends here I suppose and these little problems won �t stop us being a family and thus understand each other. Keep going! Have a nice day, everybody!!!

28 Mar 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

I know I am acting like a little kid but it seems that the troubles with the website also extend to the birthday listings and my birthday isn �t mentioned even though it is today...
BOOOHOOOOCry
I tried to check my account to see if something was changed there but I get an error when I try to open it (which is why I assume it is connected to the problems with the site...)

28 Mar 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Happy birthday Marion, you are a star. Have a wonderful day

28 Mar 2012     

Faiza Amani
Algeria

Thank you dear Victor for your hard work

28 Mar 2012     

alina2
Pakistan

I �m sure it will get well soon!!
  and thank you for being there.

28 Mar 2012     

naryana
Saudi Arabia

I don �t have the word to thank you enough for your time and efforts.May God bless you.

28 Mar 2012     

bassole sandrine
France

thanks for making this site so useful  and your hard work ,I �ve become addicted to it, hope everything will be ok soon  because I �m missing it
have a good day

28 Mar 2012     

Halildurak
Turkey

Thanks for your hard efforts.I hope all gets well very soon.

28 Mar 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Thank you for all you do for this community. There are not enough words to say how great you are. Clap

28 Mar 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Thanks for keeping up the good work, Victor! This site is an incredible resource! As for me, I love the forum here:)
Sophia

28 Mar 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >