Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Problems in the website    

Problems in the website

Lovely Lana
Greece

Take your time dear Victor! Thanks for your dedication and all hard work!
Dear Marion, happy birthday!!!Smile

28 Mar 2012     

james33
Morocco

I hope everything gonna be all right.Thanks for your great effort to make the teachers of the world happy.I can see their hapiness when they are together sharing their every day experinces, contributions and worries,too; which gives a real meaning and a good example of soldarity, coexistence, tolerance, love, support, altruism and cooperation.I think no teacher  gonna feel helpless when he/she is in ESL PRINTABLES because there are hospitable,generous and modest teachers who are always ready to give him/her support and help.And all these beautiful things can happen thanks to you and your big effort dear PEEEEEEEETEEEEER.We love you all.   

28 Mar 2012     

paki2
Spain

Thanks so much for everything. If the rest of us can help in any way, just tell us.Wink

28 Mar 2012     

angelcris
Brazil

Victor,
Thank you so much for your consideration, hardwork and thoughtfulness.
Cheers!!Wink

28 Mar 2012     

primpi
United Kingdom

dear victor take your time  we � �ll all wait and seeing as you are the one who �s doing the work all i can say is that we are all behind you ......waiting......... but not pushing have a good day my friend

29 Mar 2012     

magdalin
Tunisia

Dear Victor,
Thanks for your dedication and your great hard work. Of course we will be patient, after all we are teachers�Smile�. Besides, eslprintables has always been of a great help for us so how can �t we be patient for a while�Smile.
Thanks again for the great effort you are making to provide us with such a wonderfulllllllllllllllllllll website, where we ( teachers from all over the world ) can have such an amazing opportunity to meet and share interesting things of aaaaaaaaaaaall kinds�Smile. Have a nice day.

29 Mar 2012     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

THANK YOU  for eveything :)

29 Mar 2012     

lynnden
Spain

Hi there

I �m just glad to hear that the site will be back!  I love it and it �s transformed my teaching.  Really miss it when things are not available, but like everybody else I will be patient until normal service is resumed.

Thank you for everything you are doing - it �s much appreciated and the site is WONDERFUL!

Bellaboodle from Mallorca

29 Mar 2012     

ksfredriksen
Norway

Well worth the wait. Excellent site you �re running here!Thumbs Up

29 Mar 2012     

alphanumeric
South Africa

Hi Victor,

Thank you so much for this site and all the hard work you put in. I have never thanked you personally but would like to do so now.

ESLprintables is, without a doubt, the single most useful teaching resource I have ever found. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

alpha

29 Mar 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    6    7    Next >