Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Star Worksheets and Activities - The Best From Last Year    

Star Worksheets and Activities - The Best From Last Year

MissMelissa12
Peru

And I want to thank you Pinky Makus for your post because I did find the links you sent very useful and I might use one of those on Monday, so you helpt me to save time. It also impulsed me to check the other ones from that date and GEE! I liked many of those ...so I recomend everybody to take a look at all of those too!!

Thanks Pinky Makus, We are all here to help each other with ideas and more!

Miss Melissa. Hug

20 Feb 2009     

frenchfrog
France

I think Pinky Makus had a good idea when she suggested to also have a look at last year �s worksheets. Then EVERYBODY can decide which printables they want to download according to their students � needs. There are many terrific printables that I did not download because they simply did not correspond to the level of my students. To go back to my game (and I will stop here), it will not interest teachers who teach young children because it is too difficult and does not correspond to the level of English of their pupils. It is as simple as that.

20 Feb 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

You should have said it like that then. And you are right in all your are saying in your last reply, Frenchfrog. It is how it works. Just, why to reply saying: � �No, I dont need them � �?.

Anyway, thanks for your game, Frenchfrog. I �m sure it will be useful for me on Monday.

Miss Melissa. Hug

20 Feb 2009     

frenchfrog
France

I wrote �I don �t need them � in relation to the students I have. That is all!! I am perfectly aware that these printables will be extremely useful to other members and I am really glad about that!! I am quite relieved we have finally agreed because I was beginning to feel really upset!

Have a nice weekend!

20 Feb 2009     

eng789
Israel

I �m with frenchie,  I found your selections useless for my needs.  Sorry Melissa,  we all have  different needs and standards as to what a good ws is. 

I don �t think that lists on the message board is the solution.   

But, I �m sure we all agree that we appreciate your atttempt.  I think choosing a ws is a very personal decision and unless someone requests a ws to fullfil a special need,  I don �t think it is necessary to list wss here.  
No offence intended.

Barbara

20 Feb 2009     

frenchfrog
France

End of Miss Melissa �s personal message to me:

"
Honestly I think you got mad because that forum was to show your worksheet and not other ones. If the forum was for that than yeah Its my fault- but I did not know. Chill!!""

Simply unbelievable... Chill??? No, I just want to throw up...

20 Feb 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

ENG789,

I was not looking for a solution to anything. I only posted the ones I liked... if you check them or not, if you like them or not, its your bussiness not mine.
One person suggested a couple of worksheets she found usefull so I suggested some of the ones I liked too.
I did not expect ANYBODY to reply telling me: � �I love them � � or � �I dont need them � �. This kind of forums has been published all the time and no one has ever said: � �I dont need them � �.
I am aware of student levels, age, learning style, etc which we work with.

Thanks for appreciating my attemp. I just demand a little more diplomacy and respect among all the members here and the forums. 

Miss Melissa. Hug

20 Feb 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

What? IS chill a bad word?? if it is I apologyze, Im not a native speaker... and My american teacher usually ends her emails to me saying:
Chill, Melissa !!

Im sorry frenchfrog...what is wrong with my message?

20 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Alright both of you need to "chill out"... It means "relax"... BOTH of you, please! Obviously, both of you have misunderstood each other!

NOW.. step back from the keyboard and take a really deep breath!!

Peace!

20 Feb 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

I have... that is why I sent the message to frenchfrog.... Im really really Sorry for posting the list of worksheets I found useful- I did not know it wasnt propper.

Just... I dont know , sometimes I feel people judge too much other people �s opinions on the forums and I dont like that. So I felt sad because 2 of the people whose worksheets I posted messaged me saying thank you for using my worksheet. And 3 others messaged me telling me they found it useful that... I felt bad mostly for them.
Anyway... I never meant to fight.

So � �chill � � is not a bad word, right??

20 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >