Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Star Worksheets and Activities - The Best From Last Year    

Star Worksheets and Activities - The Best From Last Year

frenchfrog
France

I am not a native speaker either.

What is wrong with your message: "Honestly I think you got mad because that forum was to show your worksheet and not other ones." > is that what you really think?? Wow!

Zora, you are totally right! Total misunderstanding.

20 Feb 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Ok, let �s do this tomorrow:

Vanda: "Can you give your ten favourite worksheets from last year?"
Pika: "Can you give your ten favourite worksheets from last year?"
Domnitza: "Can you give your ten favourite worksheets from last year?"
Evelinamaria: "Can you give your ten favourite worksheets from last year?"
Katiana: "Can you give your ten favourite worksheets from last year?"
Mena22: "Can you give your ten favourite worksheets from last year?"
Xani: "Can you give your ten favourite worksheets from last year?"
Gabitza: "Can you give your ten favourite worksheets from last year?"
Luisa (mpotb): "Can you give your ten favourite worksheets from last year?"

and I could continue...

20 Feb 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

I was telling you on the private messag what I THINK...and Im right to have my own opinions. I �ve mentioned that like twice on the forum replies and in the 2 messages I sent you.
And yes I did not see any other reason why would someone reply to my innocent post telling me � � I DONT NEED THEM � � ... And I wonder if it was because your worksheet was published first, then yeah maybe It was my fault for showing others.

* You didnt seem to be mad or in opossition when your worksheet was advertised... you even improved things, and I dont think it was wrong. I only did the same thing, I advertised the ones I liked !!!!!
I am really really done with this topic and I think Zora is right...this might be a misunderstanding as I told you before on the message and on the forum, fenchfrog.

Let �s chill out!

Miss Melissa. Hug

20 Feb 2009     

Zora
Canada

Okay everyone - let �s learn to use "Chill" properly! LOL

Chill as a verb..

Hey, Marie... what are you doing tonight?
Nothing.
Want to come to my place and chill (hang out).

I am going home to chill... (relax)

Why don �t you take a minute to "chill"... (relax, get a hold of yourselves)

NOW: VERY Important!

If you tell a native that is angry or worked up over something to "chill"... they will probably get mad at you!!

It �s like saying you are over-reacting and obviously the person who �s upset won �t like being told they are being hysterical!!

Now, everybody.. let �s go and chill... Tongue

20 Feb 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

You are the master in Grammar !! let �s wait for a grammar question and let �s chill !

20 Feb 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

I personally think the whole idea of recommanding / advertising others´ worksheets is inappropriate, not only because what may be useful for some won�t be useful for others but also because it is more or less subjective....
We all have very different needs, so let members  download what they like when they like, no need to advertise whatsoever.....
In this way at least we  can guarantee a forum without  endless arguments (4 pages) like these

20 Feb 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

As frenchfrog said, what would this forum be if each of us wrote a message recommending our favourite worksheets?????
I agree with you too, BRAHIM S.

Big hugs to everyone!!!!!!!!!!

21 Feb 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4