Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > IT ´S NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT IT ´S MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!!!    

IT ´S NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT IT ´S MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!!!

frenchfrog
France

The problem is some members do not read the comments left under the worksheets for different reasons (they don �t have time, they don �t care, ...)
So sometimes, you have to convey the message so that more people will read it and the forum is the ideal place for that! Sorry! If everybody read the rules, we would not have to do that, would we?

15 Mar 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

Anna P, not really... about how to make a  � �pretty worksheet � � maybe yes they can leture us but... MORAL?? Hmmm nobody has the right to lecture about moral. What �s more, we dont even know them in their reallife but this is not the topic here.

And critizicing and feeling the best thing ever is no according to RIGHTNESS so...no body can say � �IM AN EXAMPLE OF GOODNESS � � .

I do respect though so many teacher with great experiencie and profisionalism here. Thre are great teachers around this site. I know!!

My humble opinion,

Miss Melissa.Hug

15 Mar 2009     

domnitza
Romania

I am sorry, MissMelissa12 and dragonfly2, but I am afraid you got a wrong idea of my post. I am not talking about MORAL and BEST TEACHER ATTITUDES. I do not want to be one of them. I am not the teacher and you are not my students. Here we are equals. I respect your work and the effort you put into creating every single worksheet. On the other hand, I do not care if you download elpapi �s worksheets. That �s your own business. Honestly! I also do not want to be a police officer. (by the way, how much time do you think Victor has? how much energy? Do you imagine him as a Superman?)

In my post, I did not ask people to stop downloading elpapi �s cliparts. (Sorry, I can �t call them worksheets.) I just asked elpapi him/herself to be a nice paster and share with us his precious source. Is this a site? Or is this a books he/she scans once in a while? We would like to know, don �t we? When he uploads an image, he breaks the rules of this site. Well, like it or not, YOU, those who download his images, DO THE SAME. The only difference between you and elpapi is that you don �t have a name. YOU are anonymus. But elpapi does have a voice. Let �s hear it.

WHO ARE YOU, ELPAPI?

sorry if I won �t answer the posts anymore. It �s pretty late here and I am going to bed.

DOMNITZA

15 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

Melissa, I am quoting your own words because this is exactly what it is all about:
"he should be told that is not right, and not because I , one or two members say so but rather because of the rules set by VICTOR on the site." Thumbs Up
All we do we do it on a global scale: this is an international site. We cannot do what we want.
Why is it so difficult to be fair?? Many teachers give links for free in the forum!! One of the best examples is aftab!!! Clap

15 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

And I agree with Domnitza, we are not talking about "moral and best teacher attitudes" here!!
We are talking about what is FAIR!!!

15 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Are the teachers who point stolen wss, wss taken from other sites or clipart pasted on word documents hungry and craving for the time to accuse someone or believing that they are the ESLprintables police officers?? I think that they taking the trouble to report and to bring this issue once and once again because it seem that only reporting is not enough!!!! On the one hand, some wss reported as stolen are already there and on the other hand, some members go on doing the same although they know that it is wrong!!.

Although I know that "there is an ENORMOUS number of good worksheets every single day" I repeat "What would happen if one day "aaaaaaaaaaall" of us decide to upload pictures pasted on a word document, stolen wss from other members, or wss taken from other sites?? Or else.... These productive and creative members will be sharing their wss with "everybody" but unable to download any original worksheet!!! that �s absolutely unfair!!!

I, and many responsible ESLprintables members ,"do" care, dear  dragonfly2!!!

See what silvanija has posted: the pictures are taken from a book and the author has not been quoted!!!

15 Mar 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

I knoww is what Im saying...!!
About Dominitza post, I thank people warn me about stolen worksheets, as I said before I really cannot tell...Embarrassed

Miss Melissa. Hug

15 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

That �s understandable, Melissa!! It depends on when you joined the site! It you joined the site recently, it is obvious that you cannot know about older worksheets!

15 Mar 2009     

frenchfrog
France

What Damielle wrote is extremely important: ""What would happen if one day "aaaaaaaaaaall" of us decided to upload pictures pasted on a word document, stolen wss from other members, or wss taken from other sites??"

We have to think GLOBALLY.

15 Mar 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

ANYWAY,

JUST LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW THE WORKSHEET, AND THAT �D BE OKAY. VICTOR IS THE ONE WHO DELETES THEM SO HE WILL EVENTUALLY.

tHANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT SAYING IF ITS STOLEN OR NOT. Im glad I read the comments before downloading anything.

Hug

15 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >