Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > IT ´S NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT IT ´S MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!!!    

IT ´S NICE TO BE IMPORTANT, BUT IT ´S MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!!!

dragonfly2
Portugal

Domnitza, I was not talking about you in specific. But about people who post bad comments all the time, in general!

Now, I am not going  to repeat what Miss Melissa and I have said. You are all nice and intelligent people, you understood. That �s just our opinion. That �s all. None of us said it �s ok to steal other people �s work or send bad ws, what we said is that we should not judge SO MUCH. (Correct if I �m wrong, Miss Melissa)

15 Mar 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

Yes, It is what I exaclty meant too...
We are fine!! People is intelligent and they understood what we meant.

Miss Melissa. Hug

15 Mar 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I wonder waht would happen if Victor opened a new link where these people could paste these beautiful cliparts on word or ppt doc just to share them with everybody but could not get any points???? I mean, a section where people can share clipart printables without getting any points from the downloads.

This way, all those teachers who want get pictures to display  to their sts to use them during the year, would have free access to them and those who upload them will show their truthful generosity!!!

15 Mar 2009     

Tekila
Turkey

I agree with dragonfly and MissMelissa 100%. No one is in favour of stolen wss here. But, reporting those works would be enough. I think this topic has made itself clear.

Anyway, time to go to bed here..

Good night everybody

15 Mar 2009     

zoemorosini
United States

Hello all:

I am concerned with Dragonfly2 �s comment, "Who cares?"  It �s apparent that many of us do.  I certainly do.  I �d like to associate (and be associated) with those who have the best of intentions in using ESLprintables.  I �m all for policing--as long as EVERYONE is policed.  I �ve seen some veteran members � worksheets (those with 5,000 or more points) that have stolen images from published works.  The very least we can and should do is give credit to the artists whose work we "borrowed".  They can �t sue us legally because we �re not making money off of them without credit, but the overall disrespect shown by some members who steal depreciates the value of the whole site and its participants.

I agree with damielle �s latest comment.  Make the clips available, or just post links.  People can choose to use them or not.  Those who post them don �t deserve to make points for just images, however.

Another issue to keep in mind is that Victor �s server can �t take too much more, if the notice(seen at logging in) is still true.  Another reason blanks, copiers and cheats should be dropped.

If there are less-than-trustworthy members, they should be announced and banned.  This will help the site and server work better overall.

My two cents,
zoemorosini

15 Mar 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4