Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > The moderator remove my best donloads!!!!!!    

The moderator remove my best donloads!!!!!!

Carcade
Russian Federation

The moderator remove my best donloads!!!!!!

The moderator remove my best donloads!!!!!! And I don �t agree with it!!!!! I put the flashcards for my daily routine, for example this http://www.eslprintables.com/moderatorscomments.asp?id=211094&tipo=printables
I don �t understand why? People downloaded it, and others.......Disapprove

9 Apr 2009      

morganalin
Portugal

This is not en Esl resource, anyone can take out a picture like this from the net and put it here saying that it �s useful, nice... when it isn �t...
Don �t get me wrong but you should more creative and spending more time creating your own ws...
Just make an effort and you �ll be rewarded
Morganalin

9 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

I sent you a PM.

9 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Hi carcade,

the important thing is to include some sort of exercise or activity as well - even if it is just in the description of your upload.

Please read Victor �s comment in the following discussion thread, it may help you a little - you may even be able to re upload your flashcards &include an activity to go with them:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=3809

If you need help with the activity, all you really have to do is give a clear example of how you use the cards & what the children learn - you could even arrange it like a mini lesson plan!

Regards,
AB

9 Apr 2009     

nkappa
Greece

Dear Carcade,

This site is created for printables that have some activities. A single photo is not an els resource. If you had an activity combined with the picture, things would be different!

kissesSmile

9 Apr 2009     

freddie
Canada

I can understand that you are disappointed but anyone can download a picture and upload the picture here in a few minutes. It is an easy thing to do and requires very little time or effort. But we are not a clipart site (as Victor says), we are a teaching site so there is an expectation that you create an activity along with the pictures you take from other places. I agree with the decision. Sorry.

But dont give up! It is well worth continuing here. Create an ACTIVITY and there will be no problems!

Cheers
Ferda

9 Apr 2009     

Carcade
Russian Federation

Well, thanks for reply to everybody, but explain: What is the meaning of THE FLASHCARD here? not a worksheet Embarrassed

9 Apr 2009     

nite
Spain

Hi there

That pic is different from flashcards. It �s just a pic and it doesn �t provide any clue to what to do with it. I could just look for it in the Internet and get it for free. Why don �t you take the pic and add some nice exercises, or u could create a set of flashcards related with actions or whatever.

Smile

9 Apr 2009     

isaserra
Portugal

Hello,

I have a different question for you....For example, a worksheet that has a picture scanned from a book, that has the same exercise existing in the book, the only difference is the layout of the exercise.... Is it stolen or not?

Hugs from Portugal
Isabel

9 Apr 2009     

alien boy
Japan

A clear case of plagiarism = stealing = against the rues = will be reported when someone recognises it.

bad, naughty, wicked Zoot! Evil Smile

9 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Against the rules -  Hypnotic You are beginning to get the idea.
                                                  You are beginning to get the idea.
                            You are beginniiiiinnnnnggggggtoooo.....                  

9 Apr 2009     

1    2    3    Next >