Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > to eng789    

to eng789

khaled69
Jordan

to eng789

listen eng789 i dont know ur name but its disgusting thing that u r showing to  the world that there was aholocost and that the jewish is very poor ones
holocost is based on lies and never had been before
and if u want to remember athing just remember the 500 children who passed away in gaza 3 months ago
plz dont use the site for such lies its only for sharing work sheet and experiences
and let the children live thier life without teach them lies and lots of lies
and if that happend ant it didnt it happend 50 years ago but look what happend before 3 months 3500 civilian half of them are children an women killed by israel
dont mention that again its an educatinal site
without respect
khaled69

21 Apr 2009      

roneydirt
United States

First the Holocaust did happen.  But some forget that there millions more killed by the Russians in similar camps.  Then there was three cities populations killed in Southern Lebenon mostly Muslims by the Menonite Christians giving the PLO power in the region....  I can go on but stating the Holocaust never happen is ignorant because it did happen.  Plus there were other groups picked on and mass murdered like Gypsies which ironically some groups were Muslims by Faith while others were Catholic.  As for what is going on in Gaza most of Isreal do not know because they are kept blind to it care of censored media as well as the rest of the world.  There are three different Christian organizations sneaking in cameras to show the world what is happening, but who stops them, besides the Israel government?   I would also work on your spelling.

21 Apr 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

I have to say that I �m flabbergasted... I live in an area where 50 years ago many Jews were deported. It is in fact a very sad thing but IT DID HAPPEN! It can �t be ignored.

I also think it �s a very sad thing that 500 children died in Gaza. That also DID HAPPEN and that too can �t be ignored.

But who are we to say which grieve is the worst? None of these are lies. They all happened.

I �m really sad Khaled69 you started this. Please, leave politics where it belongs. My sympathy goes to all families who have suffered in the past and who are still suffering today. And when there is a day to remember all this, one should remember it and not ignore it.

21 Apr 2009     

douglas
United States

This issue does not belong on this site!!

21 Apr 2009     

Alisunya
Ukraine

Actually, I feel increadibly sad to have read what Khaled69 has said as I know what Holocost was as my grandfather �s entire family was tortured in Baby Yar during the war just because they were Jews and a lot of my relatives suffered during the World War II. You DON �T know what it �s like to be killed just because you �re a Jew. And when your nation loses 6 million massacred people it is worth commemorating and remembering for ever so that this horrible experience never happens again.

21 Apr 2009     

storyteller
France

Most surprising !
The holocaust did exist .
You should ot rite things like that on this site
Shame on you !

21 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

Yes , this issue does not belong to this site so both eng789 and khaled69 you had better send each other private messages....

p.s : I love discussing on politics however it is so hard to come to and end and it is not the right place...

21 Apr 2009     

Naranjas
Russian Federation

Nobody should post here political issues and especially fake ones.

P.S. If you want to believe your TV and don �t even care enough to open any historical book or visit a library or speak to the relatives of those killed - stay in your comfortable puddle. But don �t say aloud things you never checked yourself!!  It sounds just awful for anyone who is not ignorant enough to believe it!

21 Apr 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Dear all,
I would add my voice to those who said such political �issues are simply �off topic. This is an educational site
Thank you very much NEBAL, you are totally right when you wrote
To eng789, I think u talked about the same topic yesterday, so no need to bring it up again. What do u say???
eng789 is a memebr who is always polluting the site with pro israeli controversies
One last thing: If eng789 hadnot brought this again and again, Khaled would never have posted anything

21 Apr 2009     

mariamit
Greece

The holocaust is not a political issue. It is world history. It wasn �t only Jews that were massacred. Others were massacred, too.  Well, maybe it doesn �t belong here but we are teachers and as such it is one of our responsibilities to mention world history. Tolerance and respect of others is the main thing we should teach our students Remember HISTORY IS CYCLIC. If we don �t all learn from our mistakes, we will repeat them.  As to those of you who believe the holocaust never happened, I can only express my pity for you. Wake up - learn and don �t let your own national pride limit your knowledge. The German people have accepted what happened during WWII and so they were able to move on, to learn from their mistakes  and to grow.  
NEbal it wasn �t eng 789 who made an issue of this. It was Khaled.

21 Apr 2009     

pirchy
Israel

It �s a fact that the holocaust is part of the world history and it �s taught in schools around the world, not only in Israel. This is not a political issue.
Besides, all of you can search this site and you will see a number of ws on this topic, especially about Anne Frank �s diary. Surprisingly, they were not posted by Israeli members.
This is something that can �t be ignored.

21 Apr 2009     

1    2    3    Next >