Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Israeli recipes    

Israeli recipes

eng789
Israel

Israeli recipes

Happy 61st Birthday                                

Israel

This is a link to Israeli recipes and crafts.

28 Apr 2009      

life_line
Ukraine

I know what it feels like to celebrate independence! so� congratulations! let your contry be worth of having such good teachers (and people in general) as you and let all the people be worth of living in this country!

28 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

ooww please enough...All of us including the ones who already know ,have learnt again Israel �s day....  not necessary to post a new message , you can write it under your previous post....

28 Apr 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

I think Barbara needs to have her bum spanked. Wink

28 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

I wanted to add the recipe link.  Both caroline and source - I will remember to pester you too  when you ,  have something to celebrate.

28 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

You can add it there.....you know where is �there... �??

28 Apr 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi everybody,

If you wish to congratulate us, please go ahead - This site is the right place to share joy and happiness.

If you �re upset by Israel �s existence or Barbara �s message, please do your best to ignore this day and try to carry on your day as usual - Do not use this site to spread intolerance and hate. If you really really really cannot control yourselves, then you could send us private messages. But be careful! The Israeli flag isn �t just for the Jewish people in Israel but for the Israeli Arabs and Bedouins too! Please do not upset them. Besides, some of them might be mourning their dear relatives today (Rememberance Day ends in a few hours)  

Barbara is just wishing Happy Independence Day. I �m quite sure that on the 4th of July nobody would think of attacking the US - I hope so at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

dEAR lİNLİN , WE HAVE no problem with your independence day... The problem is we have already a post on ısrael �s independence by the SAME PERSON ...

28 Apr 2009     

eng789
Israel

Source - why don �t you find something else to keep you busy.

Dear life line thank you for your understanding.  - Finally someone grown up enough to understand that we all need to feel pride.  And if you watch the clip in my earlier post,  I think that you will see that I have a lot to be proud of.

caroline - do you still want a piece of me??????????????????

28 Apr 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!�Clap��Hug
Hope you have a very beautiful day...
Please don �t pay attention to people that donn �t provide support or don �t share your happiness!!! �
I hope that violence and wars�ends�between your countries quickly. For you and the rest of the world to feel better and in peace!!!�Smile�

28 Apr 2009     

source
Turkey

Eng.. You are the one who sends me private messages about my picture , arm etc... I guess you are so free :) :)

28 Apr 2009     

1    2    3    Next >