Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ESL PRINTABLES IS A WASTE OF TIME    

ESL PRINTABLES IS A WASTE OF TIME

isabelzr
Spain

Good afternoom dear esljill, you are furious at the moment, but sure that you don �t think so. This is a WONDERFUL website. If you �ll read  before your register:ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions

Here you can find a lot of excellent worksheets and great friends, but you need send your work. When you have 30 points, every day you can download 30 worksheets free of charge. The rules are the rules.
  You are welcome here

1 May 2009     

sylboy
Germany

Everyone is at liberty to be a member and contribute or to leave this site. I have in the few weeks I have been here already benefited a lot.

And I notice there are lots more creative and deliberate teachers who appreciate this site highly.

I suppose we can live without those few who choose differently. Where people live, you will always find different opinions. This is what makes us mankind so interesting.

Cheers to all fellows... Mathias

1 May 2009     

kmtr
United States

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS! Isn �t that what we tell our students everyday???!!!

1 May 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

If u find this site useless, which is not, don �t waste our time and leave.
We feel lucky for finding this site. It �s our home.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, and play somewhere else!!!

1 May 2009     

Halildurak
Turkey

it seems that you are used to getting  everything without giving a dime .We are not as lucky as you then......maybe you are right for one thing that  we are wasting our time answering such nonsense!greetings with a big hug to all lovely members of this site.
halil

1 May 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

It �s very weird that an English-speaker like you (according to the flag, at least) couldn �t understand the 2 first blue lines that appear under the title ESL Printables.
It �s also very rude to take over the forum and write such a comment instead of being patient and wait a day or two until you �ll be able to download the wanted sheet.
I just hope that you don �t behave in such a way towards your pupils.

I feel so annoyed when I see such outbursts. I was so shy to write on the forum in the beginning, it took a while until I felt confident...

1 May 2009     

Helen McK
Ireland

Esljill,

Please come back!!!! We miss you and your wonderfully creative contributions. Cry Cry Cry
The site will never survive without you.  LOL

1 May 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Oh,for crying out loud - GET REAL!
Apparently you didn �t  jump through all the hoops because you didn �t read the rules!
So who �s fault is that? Everyone here- or you? We all read the rules - why didn �t you?

1 May 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

HAHAHA.... Helen I love your comment.... you are right!!!! WE WILL MISS HIM/HER!!!!

1 May 2009     

liverpuliana
Spain

My two kids (5 and 3) already know about the importance of sharing.

Bye bye

1 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >