Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ESL PRINTABLES IS A WASTE OF TIME    

ESL PRINTABLES IS A WASTE OF TIME

Cyn.
Argentina

So long, farewell! Wacko

1 May 2009     

cely
Argentina

I think Brahim s is right, �Sorry ESLJILL �For me is a waste of time answering �this kind of comments. Luckily you have the right to choose where you want to go.�
Good luck.
Cely

1 May 2009     

sylboy
Germany

But on the other hand, it spreads such a lot of optimism when sooo many members express their positive experience with eslprintables... Mathias

1 May 2009     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Thank you for the best laugh I have had today!

30 replies - i think it is wonderful there are so many wonderful teachers on this site who appreciate its benefits.

Can you imagine how fast this person would have been able to sign up - when he wasn �t bothered to read the rules.  IT must of taken all of 30 seconds!  hehehe.

Whats the beat they have a look at the site - decide to stay - and end up feeling a little bitEmbarrassed.

In the words of my 14 year old niece.  �Shaa-ame! �

1 May 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

If you change your mind about this site, it will be a question of vital importance for you to make another log  in, so that, at least,at first, we won �t recognize you. Even so, if you log in with another account and keep this "respectful " tone in the forum, sooner or later, someone will identify you.
So, ...
you have got a problem.
Either you apologize or... XAU,XAU, BYE,BYE, AUF WIEDERSEHEN.

My dear friend Lady, as usual, explained this in a very clear, soft and intelligent way.
These were her words. ( Thank you, Lady)
" Who can read is clearly in an advantage.
It �s seems you can write, so you should be able to read, so that one was clearly self inflicted.
"

1 May 2009     

atsitab
Portugal

It has been great being able to download fantastic worksheets and powerpoints from great teachers, members of this community, but more important, for me, was the fact that I improved my work. I have learnt so much from the work SHARED in this site! My worksheets are better now and my powerpoints, too|

Another important thing, for me, was to find so many great teachers who are altruist and share their work, their techniques, their sources (among many I must that aftab has been so generous in sharing all his work by giving us links to other websites where you can download for free).

This is what teaching means to me and this is what I want to pass to my students! The world is full of selfish people who only think in their benefits (you seem to be one of those people!).

Please, if you don �t like, you don �t need to be rude or agressive. Nobody forced you to be here. You came because you wanted to.

But try not to show this side of your personality to your students. They need role models who pass them nice values and selfishness or agressivity and unpoliteness is not what they need.

2 May 2009     

libertybelle
United States

THE END

2 May 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

A lot of you were just as rude to her.    

2 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4