Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ESL PRINTABLES IS A WASTE OF TIME    

ESL PRINTABLES IS A WASTE OF TIME

maayyaa
Slovenia

Gee, what are some people thinking?! And what kind of a teacher this person is if they are so impatient, rude and expect to get everything and offering nothing?!

And the rules of this site are so obvious and to insult so many wonderful, extremely helpful and creative teachers here by writing such comments on the forum is so out of line!

1 May 2009     

veraviana
Portugal

This is definitely not the place for you!

Bye, bye! See you never!

1 May 2009     

Mietz
Germany

Who can read is clearly in an advantage.
It �s seems you can write, so you should be able to read, so that one was clearly self inflicted.

1 May 2009     

wakebeauty
Brazil

OH MY GOD, HOW CAN ESLPRINTABLES GO ON NOW WITHOUT YOU???

COME ON, GROW UP AND LEARN HOW TO READ!!! THEN YOU �LL LEARN THAT BEFORE REGISTERING, WE MUST READ THE RULES FIRST... THEN U DECIDE IF U AGREE WITH THEM OR NOT!!!!

BTW, HAVE U READ THEM YET? NOT YET? FOR SURE HERE IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE... HOW LUCKY WE ARE!, U DON �T BELONG HERE NOR YOUR RUDENESS!!!!!!!!!

1 May 2009     

teacherlupe
Spain

I am sorry if you think this about this hepfull web and you must think that sharing is very important for our work, sharing with other teachers and sharing with our students.

Think and you can see that you will be better giving and receiving.

Good luck. 

1 May 2009     

fede117
Italy

i think this is the greatest efl site there is on the entire web... i found it so useful and so far I �ve learnt so many things by just using other teachers � ws..... and moreover thanks to this website i can do my job better and last but not least in most cases it saved me so much time!
i love this site.....offending it, it is like offending all the people that everyday use this and dedicate so much time to help each other out....

1 May 2009     

wilwarin32
Argentina

When you �re looking for material on the net, this always is the FIRST site that appears on MY browser, at least! that has to mean something, don �t you think? We don �t waste our time, on the other hand, we make the best of the little time we have to share our work, and learn how to make it better every day.
Farewell!

1 May 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

You really didn �t understand what this site is all about. I have learned so much in the few short days I have been here.

Please don �t say derogatory comments just because you didn �t understand. Any of us would have gladly explained it to you.

My mother: "If you can �t say something nice, don �t say anything."

Carla

1 May 2009     

BRAHIM S
France

Dear teachers
A little pedagogy please
I don �t think this post �deserves �27 replies. A couple of replies �recapitulating the �way ESL printables works, as well as � its benefits, is more than enough

1 May 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

If you don �t like this site, you can go somewhere else.
If you don �t know the meaning of sharing, this place is not for you.
Do you expect people to work for you and give nothing in return?
Do you usually became a member of a site without reading the rules?
If you �ve wasted your precious time signing in without knowing the site conditions is nobody else �s fault but yours so, don �t complain. Just leave.

Byyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 May 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    Next >