Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Need your comments...    

Need your comments...

fadime16
Turkey

Need your comments...

Hi all!
If u comment on my worksheets I ll be glad. Cos I want to improve my materials with the help of your comments. Thanks :)

11 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

You do have comments.

11 May 2009     

nkappa
Greece

You have comments! Why do you need more?

11 May 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Maybe it �s the �quality � of the comments rather than the quantity.

Constructive criticism, anyone?

but I think Ivona said it all....

Comments or no comments!
 Leaving comments...
 Another "never ending story" : COMMENTS!!!!!
 FEEDBACK / COMMENTS / REINFORCEMENT
 poor amount of comments
 Please at least write some comments!!
Comments
 comments
and the list goes on and on and on ... get my point? Wink
if you want more, go here:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=comments&username=&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&page=1
(you can always do it yourself if you type the key word in the search engine at the bottom of the page) Thumbs Up

Have fun reading the discussions!

11 May 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

My personal opinion here: If all of us started asking for comments, imagine what this forum would like.
Everyone of us wants to have confirmation that our work is good and useful for others. That �s not the point, it �s the asking  on the forum that bothers me.

If I �m the only one, then I �ll keep quiet from now on

11 May 2009     

CILB
Argentina

In my humble opinion I think you should add some activities to the stories you have uploaded... if you add an activity or at least the way in which you have worked with it it would be much more useful for other teachers. Take care! Cecilia.

11 May 2009     

maker1
Turkey

This is exactly what she means when asking for comments thank you Cecilia!

11 May 2009     

source
Turkey

Yes , I agree cecilia... She told everything that I intended to. By the way , I don �t thinks as you do manonski.Asking for comments is not an unnecessary thing, ,it should be on the forum. What about saying good morning , good night , good afternoon , good good good :) When we come to these salutations , we do not ask ourselves �If all of us started saying good....., imagine what this forum would like. �I do not be regarded as an unsocial person or rude , I love communicating and having good relationships but sometimes there can be too many posts including good nice pics ,nice cute animals but noone reacts these messages....

11 May 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi to you all!

I must confess it would never cross my mind to come to the forum to ask for people �s opinion on my work, because this is a private matter and, therefore,  concerns no one else except those who want to leave on their free will a comment when uploading the worksheet or those I choose to private message to ask for their opinion. Whereas a "good morning" or a "good night" is a wish made to every member of the site,  a personal evaluation of someone �s work for improvement concerns only that person and no one else. I really don �t think that is approrpriate, that �s all! But I respect those who may think differently.

Take care.
mena 

11 May 2009