Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Worksheets copied in other websites    

Worksheets copied in other websites

mariamit
Greece

It seems the blpgspots are now broken Victor. Yesterday they were still working. Sorry

2 Jun 2009     

peiolei
Spain

It �s not fair that we have to delete all our worksheets, for my is very rewarding when I upload a worksheet and people find it useful! I feel so upset today... This can �t be happening...

2 Jun 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

This isn �t the best teacher �s site for nothing!  We have a competent and creative webmaster and lots of caring and fantastic teachers (we can switch these adjectives around and it would still be true!).

2 Jun 2009     

Katiana
Spain

TO SILKE

I wanted to share my work with you all and never imagined that such a thing could happen. I do not regret having done it, because it�s been a wonderful experience. Leaving my wss here prove that I am the author but also I want them to be here so that a lot of great people in this community have the possibility of using them. I�m not going to delete them and I really don�t understand your point of view and never expected you were going to react this way.

2 Jun 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Thanks a million V�ctor for taking action and your great answer!! I imagine isn �t easy to manage a site like ESLPrintables!!
Here is another site, posted by Jecika, there are a lot of worksheets from ESLPrintables adapted to Japanese. What do you think?

jecika
Serbia

here is another site with lots of worksheets (adapted for teaching Japanese) stolen from eslprintables

http://www.japteach.com/index.html

31 May 2009     

2 Jun 2009     

Katiana
Spain

I was about to post the link to the Japanese page, but Inma  has already done ir. Thanks my dear friend!!!

2 Jun 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Come on, Silke, be sensible!! The best way not to be stolen is not to publish on the net??? We have the right to publish our work but also the right to other people respect our work and don �t steal it as if it was their own one!! I want to go on contributing to this wonderful site, with other wonderful teachers and people who have taught me so much but I don �t want people who are not real teachers for me, take my work without my permission!! It is not my situation, but it is the situation from other teachers here and friends and it can happen to any of us!! Think about it!!

2 Jun 2009     

Zora
Canada

Oh come ON! I just looked at the Japanese page and yes, they took might have (and I say might have) taken the format but everything is in JAPANESE!!!

I think that THAT is taking things a bit too far...

2 Jun 2009     

Katiana
Spain

This is not taking things too far my dear Zora. The document is stolen anyway although it has been translated into Japanese. This doesn�t make a difference from my point of view.

2 Jun 2009     

susiebelle
United States

I agree with Katiana 100 percent.  No matter what language it�s translated into.....the work was Katiana �s and she is not taking things too far to be upset.

2 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >