Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Worksheets copied in other websites    

Worksheets copied in other websites

Montypython
France

Thanks so much Victor!!!! You are so ressourceful!!!!!! Thumbs Up

I �m so glad something can be done and has been done! Smile

Well done to all of you! Clap

Monty

2 Jun 2009     

cely
Argentina

Hi all!
�Thanks so much Victor for always �helping us , I am very happy in this comunity and I think is a pity that great members want to stop sharing here, but I really understand them: I would be upset if I were they.

Thanks again to Victor and all teachers and friends who are always trying to keep this site clear.

2 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Stop it! Stop it! Pleaseeeeee! This is just getting so ridiculous to see mature adults behaving like spoiled children.. People endlessly in an argumentive mood just just trying to "get one over" on the other person in public! We are not here to demonstrate how prowessful we can be in an argument. �We are here to share...not to compete in arguments. �It is totally out of character with the spirit of this site to continue in this way. �Victor has stated the position re what may be done re unjustly used WSs very clearly now. Please let that be the end of the matter. If what he said is followed through all will come right in the end. But this silly bickering has gone too far now as it has on other threads referring to the SAME matter. People do NOT have to justify why they have had differing opinions! We are all equally entilted to our own. This thread which could have been �be a fruitful debate among colleagues �is once again turning into �an argument. To argue in public always leads to discord...but to sensibly debate can lead to great development. So lets just take a deep breath now and relax a little. For the past six weeks there has been nothing but unrest and a lot of rudeness among some colleagues because of this matter. Surely it is time to put an end to that kind of behaviour. Surely it is time to call a halt. �I will probably "raise hackles" by posting this but I feel that something had to be said.
Have a wonderful evening and please SMILE. This is stiil a great site....let �s keep it a happy place for us to visit.
CarolineSmile

2 Jun 2009     

cgato
Portugal

I �m not going to add anything else to what has been said before.
If I find any members work on any website I will PM he/she and Vitor. Besides I �ll e-mail the webmasters as Victor suggested! Again Victor thanks for all your hard work!

To all members whose work has been copied and uploaded without their permission, all my support

2 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

WHY DIDN �T ANYONE INFORM ME THE SOAP HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED TO THIS CHANNEL?!?!? TUT, TUT! Tongue

Oh, and why do people think that once someone has a different opinion, they are not their friends?!?
And why do they want to shut them up if they happen to think differently?
They only have different points of view, that �s all.

I think we could do with a big PUNCH BAG! Even a virtual one. There was a game that you could play on your desktop, and every time you clicked it �smashed � your screen, i.e. there would be cracks all over it. Oh, oh, and there was a chain saw! Broom-broom!
(need to punch, need to punch) Ouch

EDIT: Hey! I�ve found the programme! And it�s safe to download it. I just did to save you the trouble or viruses .. (What�s the plural of "virus"??)

Just go to Desktop Destroyer ... and bwa-hahhah-haha! Evil Smile

2 Jun 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Well said, Cgato.  I will do the same.  Thanks again Victor.

2 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

WinkHa ha! Ivona Bratty!!�LOL�Always around to lighten things up! �Love your sense of humour! �I will download that program and go bashing so�Evil SmileSmile
CarolineHug

2 Jun 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Psssst! Hey, pssst, Caroline! (whispers) You �d better stop being enthused with my sense of humour, or �humour �, or it will totally discredit you with people here. They might also think you �re on my pay list. Just to be on the safe side... Donno. Up to you to decide ... You �re a big girl. I saw your pic Wink.

2 Jun 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Psssst! psssst! Ivona...don �t let "the cat outa the bag"! � Would be so terrible for others to know that I AM on your pay list!! We will keep a "zip" on it from now on. �Let it be just OUR secret! Shhhhhushhhh! Tell nobody! �We will get away with it hehehehe!�
Caroline going "undercover"�Wink

3 Jun 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I �m back from work and I �m going to read all this. I �ll let you know my opinion. Those who are not interested in this matter, please, don �t read it.

3 Jun 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >