Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > REAL INFO.    

REAL INFO.

ALI ALI
Egypt

REAL INFO.

Dear members,
let �s enjoy some time talking about ourselves. real names, age and children

10 Jun 2011      

Apodo
Australia

Have you visited the ESL Cafe?

11 Jun 2011     

juliag
Japan

Hi Ali,

Thanks again for all your nice worksheets.
Well, I �m Julia as you all know. As not many of you know I �m 33. I �m originally from Britain but I �ve been living here in Japan for nearly 12 years now. I don �t have any children - there �s just me and my dog. Looking forward to hearing more about you and some of the other members.

Have a great weekend. Hug

11 Jun 2011     

ALI ALI
Egypt

Hello Julia,
My name is Amira, I �m married and I have two children(boys) Ahmed and Ali. Ali is the baby in the avatar, he is growing so naughty but sweet. I teach children between 10 and 12 years old. I �m Egyptian & I live in Egypt.

11 Jun 2011     

aaisha86
Egypt

hi Amira , thank you for launching this idea. My name is Aaisha , i am recently married and i have been teaching for about four years . i teach adult students . i am from Egypt but i am living in uae right now. i dream to teach at international school and do a master in English literature or teaching English . i would like to be friends , send me messages and tell me about yourself. i really feel addicted to this site like you.

Have a nice day

11 Jun 2011     

nesrininci
United Arab Emirates

Hi everyone! I �m Nesrin and I �m 23. I �m from UAE but I live in Turkey and I �m married for about a year now. I teach to all levels and ages, but mostly kids at ages 6 to 9. I don �t have any children. I will start teaching at a private high school in August. 

Good to know that there are many wonderful teachers out there Thumbs Up

Have a nice day! Smile

11 Jun 2011     

lady_gargara
Turkey

Hello Amira. My real name is Nebihan. I �m 24. I �ve been married for a year and this is my first year in teaching. I teach teenagers between 14-18. I don �t have any children. I love this site I love hearing from these great teachers:)

Have a great weekend!  LOL!

11 Jun 2011     

mariamit
Greece

Hello Amira. My name is Maria. I feel old next to all you young folks. I �m 53. I have a lovely husband and I;m very lucky I can say this after 28 years of marriage. We two daughters who are grown. I have been teaching for 32 years. I have taught all levels from kindergarten to university in the USA and here in Greece. I love teaching. It is like second nature to me. Thank you for the lovely topic and God bless your little ones. The one in the avatar is simply adorable.

11 Jun 2011     

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

Hi Amira.  My name is Euphe.  I am 38 years old.  I am from Singapore, married to a Taiwanese so right now I am in Taiwan.  I have a supportive hubby, two kids, my girl is turning 4 and my son is turning 3.  I have a dog her name is Baby, she is pretty active.
I teach in a private language school and I am also a private tutor. 

Nice and warm topic to start with....

PS  :  Dear Maria (marimit) you are not old, you are so charming:) my fair lady.

11 Jun 2011     

rommaya
Egypt

Hi everyone,

I am Reem, I am an Egyptian who lives and teaches in UAE. I am 37 years old single woman, and I teach the ages of 10 - 14 years old. I enjoy this website so much and it helped me and my students a lot. So, I would like to thank every one on this page for sharing their great work and ideas. Love you all.

ReemHug

11 Jun 2011     

Zsuzsapszi
Hungary

Hi Amira,

My real name is Zsuzsa (Susan). I have been married for 5 years now. We have a lovely son, who is 2 and a half years old.
I am a psychologist. I teach it in a secondary school. But now I �m on maternity leave. In Hungary you can stay at home with your child for 3 years.
I have been teaching English and German since I was 14. I �m 32. Now I have private ss from the age 9 to 47. I teach all levels. I enjoy it very much.
This site gave me wings to create better and better wss.
Thanks for this topic.

Hugs,
Zsuzsapszi

11 Jun 2011     

1    2    3    Next >